Marvel's The Avengers 2 (May 1, 2015)

Hollywood hasn't run out of ideas, it's that new ideas don't make as much money.

When a unique idea comes out it's a box office flop whether it's good or not.

Hollywood is all about the numbers. It's big business with too much at stake if a movie tanks.

I used to read scripts all of the time that were fantastic. But they cater to the masses and we are left with a bunch of crappy comic book movies.

Superman, both spiderman franchises (3 doesn't count), Cpt. America, Avengers, Iron man, Dark Knight trilogy, etc. Were all excellent movies in their own right. Some much better than others obviously.

However, the same story can only be told so many times. Shakespeare stole Hamlet after all, all we have now is to tell the same story in different ways, hence why we reboot so damn often. I hate it in one regard, but in the other I can't because I understand there are only so many plausible ideas that work.

Elizabeth Olsen Confirmed for Scarlet Witch in AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

About a month ago it was rumored that Elizabeth Olsen was offered the role of Scarlet Witch in Joss Whedon's Avengers: Age of Ultron. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Samuel L. Jackson confirmed that the actress will indeed be playing Scarlet Witch, aka Wanda Maximoff! This is what he told them,

"I don’t think we begin shooting before March of next year. I know we’re shooting in London, that James Spader is Ultron and going to be the bad guy, and that we added Ms. [Elizabeth] Olsen [who will play the Scarlet Witch], but I don’t know what she’s doing, if she’s on the inside or the outside. I haven’t seen a script."

Aaron Johnson Set to Play Quicksilver in AVENGERS 2

A few months ago it was rumored that Kick-Ass star Aaron Johnson was wanted by Marvel to play Quicksilver for Joss Whedon's Avengers: Age of Ultron. Now our friends at Latino-Review are reporting that the actor is officially signed on to the film, and the deal is closed. He will star opposite his Godzilla co-star Elizabeth Olsen who is playing his sister, Scarlet Witch, in the film............

Is Baron Strucker Avengers: Age of Ultron's Second Main Villain?

The Marvel Cinematic Unvierse continues to expand today as Latino Review posts the rumor that Joss Whedon's Avengers: Age of Ultron will feature a second main villain in addition to the title's living automaton. According to their sources, said villain will be Baron Wolfgang von Strucker, one of the leaders of the terrorist organization Hyrda who, according to them, will include in their ranks the likes of Quicksilver (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) and Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen).

Strucker first appeared in 1964's "Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos." A former Nazi officer, Strucker's body is host to the "Death Spore Virus," which gives him powerful healing abilities and has stopped his aging. If he dies, however, the virus can go airborne and wipe out all life on Earth.

Latino Review names Marton Csokas (Celeborn in Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy) and Dougray Scott (originally cast as Wolverine in Bryan Singer's original X-Men before schedule conflicts forced him to depart the project) as two of the people that Marvel has been looking at for Strucker, but it's unknown how wide a net the studio has cast.

Set to star James Spader, Robert Downey Jr. and Cobie Smulders (with many more names expected to be confirmed soon), Avengers: Age of Ultron hits theaters May 1, 2015.

Videos From the South Africa Set of Avengers: Age of Ultron!

Videos From the South Africa Set of Avengers: Age of Ultron!

Production has begun on Marvel's next cinematic juggernaut, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and several videos from the Johannesburg, South Africa set have appeared online (via CBM). It's rumored that the destruction you can see in the videos below will come at the hands of Mark Ruffalo's The Hulk, of which a full scale bust can be seen in the second video. Check them out below!

Written and directed once again by Joss Whedon, Avengers: Age of Ultron will see the return of several key heroes from the Marvel Cinematic Universe including Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man. In addition, several new cast members have been added to the film including ​Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, James Spader and Thomas Kretschmann.​ Avengers: Age of Ultron will hit theaters May 1, 2015.

Click the link for the videos!

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Sneak Peek Coming to ABC

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Sneak Peek Coming to ABC

It looks like we won't have to wait for San Diego Comic-Con to get our first look at Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron. ABC has announced that we will get an early glimpse of the film next month!

The network will air a one-hour special called Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe, and it goes behind the scenes of the Marvel empire. The special will include a sneak peek of Age of Ultron, as well as new footage from some of Marvel's other upcoming releases like Captain America: The Winter Solider and Guardians of the Galaxy.

The announcement says that the special will give viewers a “front row seat to the inception of Marvel Studios, the record-breaking films, the cultural phenomenon, and further expansion of the universe by Marvel Television.”

The special will premiere on Tuesday, March 18th at 8 p.m. on ABC

I'll be interested in the Ultron origin story. In the comics, his creator was Hank Pym (aka Ant-Man aka Giant-Man aka Goliath aka Yellowjacket). It would have been interesting to have the Ant-Man film first, then bring his character into the Avengers.

I'll be interested in the Ultron origin story. In the comics, his creator was Hank Pym (aka Ant-Man aka Giant-Man aka Goliath aka Yellowjacket). It would have been interesting to have the Ant-Man film first, then bring his character into the Avengers.

Hank Pym isnt going to be on it at all from what I've hear.

New Set Photos From Avengers: Age of Ultron Reveal Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and More!

New Set Photos From Avengers: Age of Ultron Reveal Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and More!

Production is clearly in full swing on the Italian set of Avengers: Age of Ultron with a massive action piece lensing today. We've got a set of photos from the production, showing off a battle that includes Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye, Elizabeth Olsen's Scarlet Witch, Aaron Taylor-Johnson's Quicksilver and, it appears, even Ultron himself (along with a number of mysterious motion capture actors, too)! Check out all the images in the gallery viewer below!

Also starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson, Thomas Kretschmann and James Spader, the Joss Whedon-directed Avengers: Age of Ultron will hit theaters on May 1, 2015.

new-ultron-001.jpg

new-ultron-002.jpg

new-ultron-004.jpg

new-ultron-006.jpg

new-ultron-009.jpg

Iron Man spotted on set!

Over the last couple days, we've been seeing a lot of cool photos from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron, mostly featuring Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, and Ultron. Today however, we have our first look at Iron Man on the set rocking a new suit of armor. It's different than the Iron Man 3 suit, so this could be our first look at the Mark XLIII or a later suit.

Iron Man spotted on set!

Over the last couple days, we've been seeing a lot of cool photos from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron, mostly featuring Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, and Ultron. Today however, we have our first look at Iron Man on the set rocking a new suit of armor. It's different than the Iron Man 3 suit, so this could be our first look at the Mark XLIII or a later suit.

This one incorporates sweat pants

Reactions: 1 person
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Set Footage with Thor, Captain America and Tony Stark
CLICK LINK FOR VIDEO!

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Set Footage with Thor, Captain America and Tony Stark

Screen%20Shot%202014-06-15%20at%206.03.37%20PM.png

Some video footage from the set of Joss Whedon's Avengers: Age of Ultron has surfaced online thanks to Cinema Blend. It gives us a look at Chris Evans as Captain America and Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, with Chris Hemsworth as Thor calling down lightening from the sky. It also gives us a brief glimpse at some recruits training for what might be a part of the Avengers initiative that Tony Stark is bankrolling. This is mostly likely the organization that will be taking the place of S.H.I.E.L.D. I like the Captain America blue color of the recruits outfits. I hope Agent Coulson returns to the Marvel cinematic universe in Age of Ultron. The movie is set to be released in theaters on May 1st, 2015!

Interconnecting poster at Comic-Con

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-26 at 12.13.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-26 at 12.13.10 PM.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 8
First look at Ultron!

EW1321-1322-Ultron.jpg

Red it's often been used as intimidating eyes for a villain including machines,robots, or androids.
Red it can stop including the stop sign but also anger, and other negative things.

Ultron
It's a made up name, and each version is harder to destroy than the last. He's basically like a immortal virus that continues to evolve, and hard to permanently destroy.

Visual depiction is a plus for resembling the comic book version 100 percent.
A minatory voice should be used.
Can't wait to see ultron and the movie.

VN Store

Back