Martinsville Top 6 Pick'Em Contest

I understand why they're not but I wish they would running the Cup race 2nd so then we could get a true night Martinsville race for the Cup series

Group A
Kurt Busch
Denny Hamlin

Group B
Clint Bowyer
Ryan Newman

Group C
Ty Dillon
David Ragan

Tiebreaker: 6th

Still a long way to go but 53 stage points so far. Not bad. Hope to get 4 in top 10 and 1 in top 15. Can forget about #43. Always one messes me up.

If I pick Buescher he kills my chances now if I go with #43 he kills my chances. Hmmm? Do I pick someone else or stay with one of these? Choices?

Same. Bubba is killing me

Me too, may stay away from him and pick someone else at Texas. Bubba won't finish in top 20 much more the rest of the season. Buescher may not be the right choice either. Points will be close in the top 10-15. Seems to be at least 1 driver does us in but I bet at least one person had all drivers in the top 25.:good!:
April 8th in Texas. No races for Easter weekend!
Enjoy the week off people.:clapping::good!:

Last edited:
208 and that might make a top 5 but won't win! Darn! Bubba killed me having a better day. A score of 225 or better will win! Bet I come up short again this season. Won't make the final race. Just missed out last year but had the most top 5's-17. Wasn't enough to help though.

208 and that might make a top 5 but won't win! Darn! Bubba killed me having a better day. A score of 225 or better will win! Bet I come up short again this season. Won't make the final race. Just missed out last year but had the most top 5's-17. Wasn't enough to help though.

Gonna be lots of high scores this week. I had 3 in the top 10, and 5 in the top 15.

VN Store

Back