Marshall Thundering Herd thread

Tomorrow night I would like to see us try to work in Phillips at the point, we need that extra player IMO.

Would like to see minutes distributed close to this:

Punter 30
Moore 30
Hubbs 28
Reese 25
McGhee 25
Mostella 22
Baulkman 15
Phillips 10
Alexander 10
Kasongo 5

Mostella is trying, and that means something IMO. He led us with 6 rebounds in the first half, that alone is evidence he is committed to giving the effort, if it somehow can click for he can be a high level contributor. I like what McGhee and Reese are both giving us, they both gotta clean it up defensively, but the rebounding and high fg% are a plus.

Jmo

Yeah I'm liking Mostella's effort. When I saw him miss a 3and go for the rebound, I was like yup, that's a different Mostella. I think I heard that he tweaked his ankle? Or something like that, and that's why he didn't play much in the opener. I'd like to see him step up and be the 3rd or 4th scorer behind Punter, Moore, & Hubbs.

Reactions: 1 person
Mostella deserves more minutes than Baulkman at this point based on what I can tell.

Agree on McGhee and Reese too.

If they were dead even, which I don't feel they are, you play the younger guy and build for the future, find out what Mostella can give you.

Billy Donovan coached at Marshall and we should win this game because they don't have a big team.

Just for further reference, for this game, so it's relevant; do you pronounce kasongo

Ka-song-o or ka-song-a

Baulkman has shot the ball so poorly so far. 1/10 from deep and something like 3/16 overall. Yuck.

Tomorrow night I would like to see us try to work in Phillips at the point, we need that extra player IMO.

Would like to see minutes distributed close to this:

Punter 30
Moore 30
Hubbs 28
Reese 25
McGhee 25
Mostella 22
Baulkman 15
Phillips 10
Alexander 10
Kasongo 5

Mostella is trying, and that means something IMO. He led us with 6 rebounds in the first half, that alone is evidence he is committed to giving the effort, if it somehow can click for he can be a high level contributor. I like what McGhee and Reese are both giving us, they both gotta clean it up defensively, but the rebounding and high fg% are a plus.

Jmo
♡♡♡...feeling the love!

♡♡♡...feeling the love!
Jabari is playing really well. I've been pleasantly surprised with his offensive production thus far, but his effort has been top notch. I am incredibly excited to see Jabari develop.

Imagine if he had a reliable jump shot. Wow.

Reactions: 3 people
Jabari is playing really well. I've been pleasantly surprised with his offensive production thus far, but his effort has been top notch. I am incredibly excited to see Jabari develop.

Imagine if he had a reliable jump shot. Wow.[/QUOTE

I've been helping him with that...lmao.. If I can teach him how to dunk, certainly I can teach him how to have reliable jump shot !

VN Store

Back