Mark Sears mom…

She's not expressing joy. She's fishing for camera time so SHE can get some attention. It's selfish and embarrassing for her son I'm sure.

I watched the whole Bama/Clemson game tonight. Sears dominated the 2nd half on the offensive end. The camera showed his mother about 3 or 4 times, and every time, all she was doing was high-fiving the people around her and cheering. If you think that is fishing for camera time and being selfish, well, I don’t know what to tell you.

I watched the whole Bama/Clemson game tonight. Sears dominated the 2nd half on the offensive end. The camera showed his mother about 3 or 4 times, and every time, all she was doing was high-fiving the people around her and cheering. If you think that is fishing for camera time and being selfish, well, I don’t know what to tell you.
Yeah they quit showing her pretending to shoot free throws lol. Thank god

Why is there even a “mark sears mom” thread on this board? Humans take celebrity creation and worship to crazy levels. Don’t see any threads anywhere about the parents of any Vol athletes.

They don’t ever show any on TV or there would be. Hello?

It’s clear by her antics she’s just a horrible human being in every way possible.

This is the only conclusion.

0-12

LOL. She’s offended him so much he and his team made to the Final Four.

If she were the mom of a Vol you’d be gushing over her.

VN Store

Back