Mark Sears mom…

Sears is a baller. He carries that team and I gotta say - he's shooting better than Knecht lately. I always pull against Bama, but gotta give that kid credit. He's good. And his momma loves him.

1711401647659.png

Reactions: Volfan1000
She looks a lot better on TV. Sometimes.
Mathematically, there is an age coefficient in the equation. None of us are teenagers anymore (except for those that are). I agree with the "Sometimes" you mention. Also, to be clear, I'd rather have Knecht because overall he's better, but dang he's been flat on his shooting the last couple of games, and this Sears kid seems to barely miss his shots. It goes against my grain to compliment a Bama player, but I'll give him his due.

is one hot lady and pretty funny what she does when he shoots FT.

I still hope Bama loses.
She's an embarrassment to herself and her son. The camera crew should do everyone a favor and quit showing her. No one cares. We want to watch college basketball. Not someone's mom pretending to play basketball in the stands. She just wants attention for herself.

She's an embarrassment to herself and her son. The camera crew should do everyone a favor and quit showing her. No one cares. We want to watch college basketball. Not someone's mom pretending to play basketball in the stands. She just wants attention for herself.
I mean that’s 99.9% of our tik tok population now days. Everyone thinks they’re important.

I bet you’re a lot of fun to be around.

She’s a young mom proud of her son and having a good time. Not a thing embarrassing about it. She’s not forcing the TV cameras to be put on her.

Y’all are so judgey. We post about kids not having support from parents, and when one does, it’s all “so tacky”!

She’s proud of her son, and she’s expressing joy. I can think of worse things on this earth.
She's not expressing joy. She's fishing for camera time so SHE can get some attention. It's selfish and embarrassing for her son I'm sure.

Reactions: orange beard

VN Store

Back