Marjorie Taylor Greene - Biggest Nutjob Ever to Serve?

She's not "far" worse, she simply does what the squad is doing with far less class. She noisier and more abrasive, sure - but her shenanigans are no less caustic than some of the BS than what the trash cans like Talib trot out.

You're being just as much of a tribalist as @dalton_vol .

Agreed that she is sort of the flip side of the squad but the only reason you find her to have less class is because MTG doesnt have the legion of sycophantic media to slobber over her like the squad does. MTG is pretty much limited to Newsmax and occasionally Fox, who kinda grimaces when they need to say something nice about her to keep the conservatives happy.

That blonde dumbshell is only better than her fellow repubtoid Lauren Boebert, barely that, and nobody else. Little wonder she's referred to as Empty Greene.
Stop pretending like she is worse than Ohmar, Waters, AOC or any female liberal. Because they are dumber than garden slugs.

Stop pretending like she is worse than Ohmar, Waters, AOC or any female liberal. Because they are dumber than garden slugs.
No serious person would think that people, of any party, who have achieved the level of political success as they have...are "dumber than garden slugs".

No serious person would think that people, of any party, who have achieved the level of political success as they have...are "dumber than garden slugs".

As long as people like you vote it’s a very realistic assumption. Can only imagine the amount of morons in Delaware. Then we have the supposed 81 million.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Do you actually think it takes intelligence to reach those positions? The fact that idiots like MTG and AOC hold those positions reinforce my statements. They have both said things people with even a modicum of intelligence wouldn’t dare say.

I don't pretend, child. I've watched her behavior, listened to her words, seen for myself what a loudmouth, error-prone, jackass, and hypocrite she is.
Opened her adulterous legs outside her marriage parameters, gets her American history details dead wrong, acts like a two-year-old at Congress session like the State of the Union address. She's so rotten even her own party members dislike her. And YOU, BOT, you've seen enough of my posts to know I don't spare neither RepubLIARS or Demoncreeps, indeed have NEVER, EVER posted a word of praise for AOC. Grow-up, man, don't grow down.

fun times...

more to this story...

JKash 🍊MAGA Queen
@JKash000

Jasmine Crockett and AOC deliberately made the scene during the congressional oversight hearing last night to divert attention from the question being asked by MTG about which Dems are sending money to Judge Merchan’s daughter!!!

Dems donating money to corrupt Judge's daughter...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back