March-April 2024 UVs

Added RB Shekai Mills-Knight for April 6th

Recent Oregon offer. Now has offers from AU. UF, Miami, OM, and others.

Surprised the recruiting services haven’t evaluated him higher. Or at all.

Wait, no I’m not. It’s almost like they don’t really know how to evaluate on their own, but wait to see who offers.

Surprised the recruiting services haven’t evaluated him higher. Or at all.

Wait, no I’m not. It’s almost like they don’t really know how to evaluate on their own, but wait to see who offers.
I mean he’s only been down here last season and he missed the first 4 games. Baylor also had a lot of mouths to feed in the passing game with an SEC QB commit last year. I think he’ll rise as people see more.

Really looking like March 23rd, April 6th, and then the O&W Game Weekend of April 13th are going to be the big visit weekends this spring. Lists for all three look really good, and then there are obviously lots of other really good players scheduled to be here on other more ad hoc days.

this dude will be the best 2026 in state not named Jared Curtis or Shavar Young Jr (top tier recruit on both sides) imo. Key is legit. Dynamic playmaker. Can play RB and slot WR, both at super high levels. Will be a slot WR at the next level. Tennessee finally offered when they went down to McCallie earlier this year. From Canada, first year at McCallie this past year. Tennessee, Vandy, Kentucky offers in there with Bama showing interest rn. Kid will be one of the best players regardless of class in the state this upcoming year

This clip is not sped up at all Altho he makes it look like it 😅

Ffrench now coming in this Sunday and Monday with GMac
All of the sudden this Sunday/Monday looks like a really interesting group of prospects with not just Ffrench but also Top-2 LB target Jaedon Harmon and EDGE Jayden Woods, along with instate ATH Dauane Morris.

What we'd like to see coming out of those visits:

1) Can Vols legit make a move for Ffrench and become OSU's top competition? That would, IMO, probably involve him still coming back for another UV in April (he was previously scheduled for 4/8) and locking in an OV

2) Can Vols surge (back?) to the top for Harmon and overtake Clemson, who's the perceived leader? This will be his first time meeting Inge in person which will obviously be big. Like Ffrench, need to get him locked into an OV. This will be a BIGBOY battle as OSU, Texas and LSU are also heavily involved. And of course instate UGA could enter the picture anytime and likely be a factor. He and Ty Jackson are the top 2 LBs on the board and are both elite prospects.

3) On Woods, he's a Top 150ish EDGE prospect with mostly a Midwest-centric recruitment (OVs to Wisconsin and Purdue already scheduled, recent Mich/PSU visits) so far. Our EDGE board looks really good right now and we've already got 5 of them with OVs set, but would love to add another.

4) Morris is a dynamic instate ATH - interested to see what the interest level is after this visit and if Sims thinks he's a legit top shelf SEC RB prospect.

VN Store

Back