Manning to Denver

govols57

Being reported by Chris Mortensen via twitter.....he says more to come on ESPN. TIWFIW

Last edited:
Denver trading the "great" Tebow? Surely not. =)

Who needs a Florida quarterback, when a TN quarterback is in the wings?! Best wishes Peyton!!

Reactions: 5 people
I'm not surprised! There was a connection there. First team he visited. Just seemed to be his favorite. And Elway made it clear that he really wanted Manning from the get-go. They've got some nice weapons on offense--and a strong defense too.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not surprised! There was a connection there. First team he visited. Just seemed to be his favorite. And Elway made it clear that he really wanted Manning from the get-go. They've got some nice weapons on offense--and a strong defense too.

Who do they have on offense? I think Bud also made it clear he wanted him.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person

Nice weapons on offense? I think he made the worst choice out of the 3. They will make playoffs because division is weak but I dont think they make it far.

Reactions: 2 people
Prick'ton Manning...

arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I'm hurling myself out the window....byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

:popcorn::popcorn:Surely not a place to win but we will see. Peyton may just have wanted to finally sink a Gator. Funny

I believe Denver has the most cap room of any team in the league. They will trade Tebow and get some talent from that. Alot of talk about Broncos going after Mike Wallace from the Steelers also. Denver can also sign Dallas Clark. Obviously Peyton is smart enough to go to a team that has or will have players in place around him to get the ball to.

stupid stupid stupid. This is the least appealing of the three teams... I do not understand his thinking on this.. a 50 year old running back. Who is the Tight End? One decent WR.

VN Store

Back