Malik Davis ( Florida RB ) Out with a broken foot

Or maybe they could all miss curfew the night before except 11 kids that walked on and they are forced to never leave the field and we win 3-0... I really don’t care how... just win.

I’m surprised Felipe Franks hasn’t gotten hurt. Their backup QB typically comes in and has the game of his life.

really don't like any injury...anywhere, but don't believe he would've been any big difference in the game...next man up!

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game 1: Charleston Southern - 6 carries, 38 yards, 6.3 avg (long of 16), 1 rec for 8 yards
Game 2: Kentucky - 4 carries, 15 yards, 3.8 avg (long of 10), 2 rec for 25 yards
Game 3: Colorado State - 3 carries, 8 yards, 2.7 avg (long of 3), 0 rec

They ain't exactly losing Fred Taylor.

I kinda thought the same thing..... Hopefully something like the emergence of guy like hershel doesn't make his appearance against UT.... I still remember that game like it was yesterday. He made poor Bill Bates look like a high school player.

I don't know if this is good news or bad news (more Scarlett) for the Vols.

What I do know is with his absence and Lemons transferring, Florida is probably getting thin on RB depth.

You’d like to have Davis healthy but it actually probably simplifies things and makes it a two-man rotation of Scarlett and Perine instead of 3-man rotation. It also pushes Damien Pierce up to 3rd team which is a beautiful thing to much of Gator Nation who has been clamoring for this kid to get more touches. UF will be fine for this game, they may miss Davis more down the road if any other RB’s go down.

VN Store

Back