Make your prediction for the next coach

No clue really but we are going to make money for probably 6 coaches at other schools.

Gruden(ESPN), Gundy, Stoops, Patterson, Fedora, Fisher, and Strong will all get raises and stay in place.

UT is a good enough job to scare other schools into thinking we could poach their coach but not good enough to make these guys actually want to take the job.

My guess we end up with Butch Jones.

I'm tired of prognostication. I'll wait until Hart stands up to introduce the next coach.

Honestly any of the coaches being mentioned are a upgrade over what we have had since CPF. My picks would be Fisher,Fedora,Strong of coaches we might be able to get to leave their schools and have recruiting ability in the south .

Fowler just said on Gameday that after commercial break they will discuss Tenn, Auburn and Ark openings.

Hart says he wants someone with integrity and head coaching experience. That alone knocks off several candidates (including Tressell, Butch Davis, and Bobby Petrino). I think the Butch Davis and Jim Tressell "news/rumors" has been a smokescreen.

I think there are 2 candidates:

1. Larry Fedora
2. Jimbo Fisher

Dark Horse Candidate:

3. Charlie Strong

I hope you are right. It would have been the best smokescreen ever. I have not given up hope, I am still super pissed about the Georgetown loss last night

I hope I am right too. Terrible shot selection at the end of the game last night. GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Throw 5 million at Patterson get it DONE...

If not him then STRONG ....

I agree with you on this! Patterson would be the best for a long term "winning" coach! Plus he would look 10 times better in our orange than that horned frog purple!

Chuck martin.
Notre dames offensive coordinator.

I have heard his name from several people, but i havent read it on here.
Not sure if i believe it or not. But with hart calling the shots and tn being broke and the boosters being pizzed. He could be a low money hire.

Still hope its gruden though.

1). Fisher
2). Patterson
3). Gundy
4). Strong

my top 4, I liked Gruden for the recruiting stand point but i never thought he would come to college level, not when, Clevend, Eagles, Chargers, Cowboys , will all be replacing coaces this year.. (yes I know some of these jobs are not open yet, but wake up people its coming)

Corso.jpg

I would like to c Chris Peterson, gets left out of bcs games. He can come here and lead us to one. I doubt he would leave b state.

VN Store

Back