Make your prediction for the next coach

gr82batnvol

I'd just really like to know what the fan base is thinking. So, if you were to go on record for a prediction regarding our next head coach, who would you predict?

I think I'm going to say Charlie Strong. He has too many ties to the SEC and just seems like the most natural fit.

I am going to guess Strong...with a long shot of Fulmer, but I have not information to support either.

I got extremely plastered at a bar last night and my friend basically convinced me that Charlie Strong is the best potential hire so now I'm going with that. Or Fedora.

Reactions: 1 person
I got extremely plastered at a bar last night and my friend basically convinced me that Charlie Strong is the best potential hire so now I'm going with that. Or Fedora.

Think I stole your avi. Sorry, I changed it this morning. I will find another.

looking like strong. I give up my vote. I don't know what is going on anymore

I don't know anymore either. I just know we are the bottom feeders w/ KY and we need to make a big splash and Gruden would get the 5* kids here again. And.... it would pay dividends financially for our AD.

Dr. Lou with Marky May as his assistant, and his son Skippy to be HC in waiting when Lou's speech problem gets so bad no one can understand him anymore.

Seriously IDK... just want to get it done and
once again become a contender in the SEC

VN Store

Back