Make fun of bama

2013-11-3016_26_541.gif

AMEME24-610x899.jpg

So a Georgia fan, a UT fan, and an Alabama fan are walking through the park when they come upon the dead body of a naked woman.

They attempt to cover her body up to give the poor deceased woman some decency. The Georgia and UT fans each place their hats over a breast while the Alabama fan covers her crotch with his hat.

They then call the police.

When the detective arrives he picks up the UT hat and scribbles a few notes in his notebook. He does the same with the GA hat.

After lifting and replacing the Alabama hat he pauses before making any notes lifts the hat and replaces it again. "What are you doing? Are you some kind of pervert?", asks the Alabama fan as the detective lifts the Alabama hat a 3rd time.

"No no, I'm not a pervert", replies the detective. "I'm just confused. Usually whenever I see an Alabama hat there's an a$$hole under it".

Haha

Reactions: 1 person
64d2a268337e75cc0cb6512df605e281--alabama-crimson-crimson-tide.jpg
A Bama fan went up to a Vol fan to wish him and Vols luck before kickoff ."Good luck to bama" the vol fan said back.

Before walking to the seats the , the Bama fan said "by the way meet my wife and sister"
And there was one girl standing next to him.

Reactions: joevol33
Is it terrible of me to look forward to this every single year? I always find this thread to be extremely humorous. I know what probably going to happen Saturday but most of these jokes and memes are not far from the truth. I love this thread.

I love that they make basically the same jokes about us. Beating them with a Saban, and Alabama, guy for many years after Saban has retired is going to be glorious. There needs to be some new life to this rivalry.

Tennessee fan and Alabama fan finishing their business at the stadium urinal. Tennessee fan zips up and starts to walk out. Alabama fan says "In Alabama our mommas teach us to wash our hands after we pee." Tennessee fan says "Well, in Tennessee our mommas teach us not to pee on our hands."

VN Store

Back