Maggitt just committed to TN

:loco:
Gotta love the Dooley Train!

Welcome to the VOL NATION, C Maggitt! Get ready, because Slobberknocker U is on its way back.

I said its Great To Be A Tennessee Vol!!!!!!!!

noticed his head coach is Jack Daniels...is this the Jack Daniels that coached in Tennessee a couple years back? can only be so many football coaches with that name right? (I think he was a page? high school in nashville)

Clear, Coleman, Couch, Jackson, Johnson, Lane, Lanier, Maggitt, Martin, Moore, Arnett.

There is some more of my wonderful Northeast TN education paying of for me again!!!! LOL :crazy:

Thanks for counting it out for me. :rock:

I leave the site for 2 hours and this is what happens!?!?! Hell yes!! Welcome aboard Curt! It's great to be a TENNESSEE VOL!!!!!

The ones who said DD wont be able to recruit with the top coaches in the SEC.Looks like those people will be eating those words.Looks like he is getting the job done ,even if we dont land another recruit tomorrow.Good job coaches.

This one is so sweet, because not only is Maggitt a baller, we took him from the gators. Their fans can't believe he chose TN over UF! CDD is the man. Welcome to the SEC CWM!

You must have miscounted. There are 11 there by my count.

Speaking of miscounting, does South Carolina really have 32 commits? How is that possible when the limit is 28. Heck, theres no room at the Inn for Clowney.

Wright, Richardson and Clear are next. :) Had the feeling Maggitt would be a Vol since a couple of days ago.

VN Store

Back