Mad respect for St. Peter's...

He should apologize he acted like a thug the entire game
Thanks for raining on the parade. Whatever you do don't forget what wrong someone did. Especially if they are apologizing for the thing you choose to not forget. Jeepers wally he, 20+ years young, is doing publicly at a press conference. Feel sad for folks who may cross you and reap the unforgiving venom potentially.

Reactions: Pennheel
Big respect to that team and that kid. It's a pride swallowing thing to make an apology especially after a loss. If I was his dad, I'd be proud.

Clearly I'm not his dad, but it makes me proud. Young men like that makes you believe there is still hope for the future.

Reactions: Voljayton
this is how you handle yourself as a man and as a coach. Having a player apologize at the press conference shows character. Would let my kids play for this kind of dude any day of the week...

Saw that and couldn't believe it. Strong!

I appreciated the Coach and players comments. With that being said, when you are pushing, solving, grabbing jersey's - all of those things are uncalled for. You have to be able to lose with dignity and control your emotions. i thought overall they played dirty throughout the game, it wasnt limited to one or two incidents. I would hope that if our team did things like that Coach Barnes would address it during the game.
I have seen us do it many times..............part of the game and lots of it goes on in almost every game.

VN Store

Back