LV 2019 Recruiting Thread

Azzi is not a lock for ND. ND, UConn, Maryland, Stanford and possibly South Carolina will be the biggest players in her recruitment I believe. Tennessee could sneak into a top 5 situation simply because Reaves and Gordon are doing an outstanding job of getting top tier players to consider Tennessee and Tennessee's history and facilities are as impressive as any.

WHO’S LEFT?

#1 Haley Jones
#3 Aliyah Boston
#7 Zia Cooke
#9 Rickea Jackson
#10Laeticia Amihere
#13Brea Beal
South Carolina is in on all of them but has zero comitts! Would you want to be in their shoes or happy with where we are?
The two we are after Jackson and Cooke ( Who took visits together!!! Jackson has eliminated us .... so are we out on Cooke also??? I think Jones and Boston’s visit ( to UConn ) will determine who goes where! JMO. This weekend starts the dominoes falling! Getting interesting....🤔

Reactions: mcannon1
there 152+ thousand reads of this thread that started 11 months ago. And many "mark my words" posters with intimate knowledge / speculations and second-sight on where a 16 year old female basketball may attend college. No offense xgpsh0821 but if I choose to mark your words I will write with chalk on a sidewalk on a rainy day.

Your decision your mistake . Thanks though

Right now we would be at 12 next season. Depending on what happens in the off season or doesn't we still needed another recruit in this class. Not looking good for any of the freshmen hopefully the jucos we are recruiting are excellent players and one will decide on Tennessee.

Right now we would be at 12 next season. Depending on what happens in the off season or doesn't we still needed another recruit in this class. Not looking good for any of the freshmen hopefully the jucos we are recruiting are excellent players and one will decide on Tennessee.
Why not looking good on any of the freshman? We are still in running for 2 ( Cooke, Rogers) Are you guessing?

Last edited:
Does the staff now turn its attention to a Big Mack Attack?! How interested do you think the staff is in Natasha Mack?

VN Store

Back