Lsu

Shaun1985

Should get more credit than they are getting. Much like Tennessee, they are on a decent roll and have a "I'm decent / I'm suck" sort of side to them as well. They drop 4 in a row to bottom teams like Auburn, USC and UGA, stomped by Florida, beat A&M, barely lose in Rupp and then go 5-1, with a 3 point loss to Bama at Coleman. Miss State and Vandy are horrible but Mizzou was a nice win. Also, O'Bryant and Hickey are tough combo. Should be interesting with Tennessee coming off a huge win and the Tigers playing decent on the road but this is no doubt a must win for Tennessee

Agree LSU is pretty decent, but I think we are finally playing O with confidence. Everybody too... With our steady D, and actually scoring more than 35 points a game we are going to be fun to watch the next couple of weeks.

Go Vols

Reactions: 1 person
Really, really, really glad this game is at home.

Can't slip up here! Another must win. LSU Looked great against MSU, But everyone looks good against MSU.

Last edited:
LSU Roster

Name Pos. Yr. Ht./Wt. Hometown (last school)
0 Calvin Godfrey F JR 6-8/230 Chrystal, MN (Howard College)
0 Shavon Coleman F JR 6-6/200 Thibodaux, LA (Howard College)
0 Corban Collins G FR 6-3/190 High Point, NC (Massanutten Military Academy)
0 Shane Hammink F FR 6-6/190 Canary Islands, (Oakley College)
1 Anthony Hickey G SO 5-11/182 Hopkinsville, KY (Christian County HS)
2 Johnny O'Bryant III F SO 6-9/262 Cleveland, MS (East Side HS)
10 Andre Stringer G JR 5-9/178 Jackson, MS (Forest Hill HS)
13 Eddie Ludwig F SR 6-9/210 Metairie, LA (Metairie Park Country Day HS)
14 Jalen Courtney F JR 6-8/228 Jackson, MS (Provine HS)
24 Malik Morgan G FR 6-4/180 River Ridge, LA (John Curtis HS)
55 Andrew Del Piero C SR 7-2/257 Austin, TX (Westlake HS)

If this 7-2 guys starts we should have Golden go agaist him on the tip!!! Good stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone stop Golden when he gets going towards the rim at full speed? LOL I don't think so.

Can anyone stop Golden when he gets going towards the rim at full speed? LOL I don't think so.

Another thing I like about CCM's team is that he has them understanding that their is NOTHING wrong with a 5-10 jump shot. Even though, like you pointed out, when Golden gets a step he is hell to stop, we still do not get called for charging very often.

Just notice that a lot in todays game. When guys see the defender get established in front of them, they will just barrel right into them. Somewhere alot the line I think it became uncool to jump stop and take a boring 5 footer

If this 7-2 guys starts we should have Golden go agaist him on the tip!!! Good stuff

I actually went to school with Del Piero. He was a tuba player before the basketball team found him. Really good guy. Still really awkward as many 7 footers at that age are. I think Golden might have a chance against him on the tip.

I actually went to school with Del Piero. He was a tuba player before the basketball team found him. Really good guy. Still really awkward as many 7 footers at that age are. I think Golden might have a chance against him on the tip.

As a good luck charm and based on the Vandy game I hope Stokes tips it out of bounds, right to an opposing cheerleader.

VN Store

Back