‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

giphy.gif

beat writers, radio personalities (including a former player), insiders on this site, insiders on other sites, national reporters: "Lance Heard to Tennessee"

everyone on this board: "Everybody wait. It's not official until the young man who makes commitment graphics tweets a picture."
I understand people keeping their cups on.

I remember (like 84 years ago) when folks were saying we'll need to check the student directory AS A FRIGGIN JOKE! Now we're looking forward to some closure in the matter and if it comes via the student directory, so be it!

Detillier has been around the recruiting scene a very long time. He used to be a frequent guest on Mike Keith's call-in show back in the mid-90's (before John Wilkerson and Jimmy Hyams made it a snooze-fest).

Good source.
Basilio usually has him on his show when we have LSU coming up. I always enjoy when he is on there. He seems to be well connected down there, so this is a very good sign.

So without combing through every page, what are our chances?

@ Stoerner said Heard had committed to TN a few days ago. And then others say NIL and Oklahoma are still in the running.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back