‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Speculation the staff thought they had this guy wrapped up twice last week and still, here we are. Makes all the delays make sense now. Heard is apparently pretty leveraged up with an agent and using that leverage since they know what UT desperately needs. In the words of the immortal Bart Mancuso, “the hardest part about playing chicken is knowing when to flinch”. This is the sh***y side of NIL.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Speculation the staff thought they had this guy wrapped up twice last week and still, here we are. Makes all the delays make sense now. Heard is apparently pretty leveraged up with an agent and using that leverage since they know what UT desperately needs. In the words of the immortal Bart Mancuso, “the hardest part about playing chicken is knowing when to flinch”. This is the sh***y side of NIL.
Where is this speculation coming from? You create that scenario yourself?

Where is this speculation coming from? You create that scenario yourself?
Yep. Sure did. I didn’t say it was gospel. We’re down to the wire as far as getting this kid in school, so I guess we will see how it plays out.

Options become more limited if he signed SEC paperwork already and with other places already stating classes. Seems like you’re just pulling stuff out of thin air to worry about.

From all I've read, it appears we've made him well aware that he's wanted and needed. If the clues are being read correctly, we've got our current starting LT making a move to the right side to facilitate the signing of Heard. I'm sure our NIL offer is a strong one. Seems we've done all we can do and we've been strong in our pursuit. At this point, the hay is in the barn. There's coming a time where classes are starting and deadlines are quickly approaching. Not sure what the kid is waiting on, but that's his decision so I'm fine with it. Not gonna sweat any one player no matter how important. If they wanna be here, come on. If not, that's fine, too.

1912e07f39335196_78980-Anchorman-LOVE-gif-Will-Ferrel-xNnY.gif

Sources indicate that Zalance is announcing today ; the time will clearly be dependent on whether we reach 200 pages, or we hit 2:00 in a TBD time zone - whichever comes first.

Reactions: Jimmy Football

VN Store

Back