LSU fan here....

GeauxTigers99

Just wanted to stop by and tell you guys congratulations on winning the east. Saturday's game should be another good one to add to the series. :toast: to a safe trip, and to an injury free game.

Just wanted to stop by and tell you guys congratulations on winning the east. Saturday's game should be another good one to add to the series. :toast: to a safe trip, and to an injury free game.

Welcome! Looking forward to the game this weekend.

Are you going to the game tigers?

Not sure yet, just got offered 2 tickets and I haven't decided. Been on the road quite a bit lately (Ole Miss game/ trip to Chicago for Thanksgiving) and really don't look forward to traveling all the way to Atlanta. I'm thinking I'll probably stay home and get together with a few friends to root the Tigers on instead.

So what's the honest opinion about the game around here?? close game? blowout?

I really don't know what to expect. If you had asked me a few weeks ago, I would have said the Tigers by 10. Now, I'm not so sure. LSU's defense just seems to be really banged up, Flynn's shoulder is questionable, and all the talk about coaching changes doesn't bode well for the Tigers. Not to mention the fact that Tennessee is a hell of a team. That was a very impressive 1st half against Kentucky. Ainge looked great.

I guess we'll all find out shortly. Best of luck to you guys.

Welcome to the best damn fan base website in college football

Dorsey's health will play a big factor, as will Xman and Vinson's.
that was bordering on Lou Holtz' obvious-ness

But with dorsey in foster may be shut down and we would have to adjust or get him the ball different ways.

Congratulations on winning the west!

Geaux Vols!

VN Store

Back