LSU at Florida

And that loss is where I lost faith in Butch. McElwain is a terrible coach. He only got recruits at the last second when other classes filled. The Gators are awful. Butch makes better decisions and we win going away. Bit he didn't.

I still believe he shouldn't get blame for last year's late season D though. We can't start olinemen at DT and expect to stop anyone. I blame him for sucking on Hurd's teet and not getting Kamara the rock...but the O was fine.

All that said...his decisions have lost us games this year.

Unless we beat the breaks off of lsu. I believe that's what actual fans are thinking...

Myopic...what have you do for me lately thinking isn't helping anyone here.

Butch's patterns of incompetence have be presented over and over.

Actual fans want to give our kids a chance to be the best they can.

Butch needs to coach WR at Dallas.

We want UF to win out. Don't want them or Texas AM jumping in the coaching search with us. Let's make it an easy decision for the best candidates as well as make our AD. Don't Have faith we can go head to head with another competent AD and win out for the best coach, got a bunch of sackless cats over there it seems

Best part of the UF loss was that the missed XP was the deciding factor lol. F-uck Florida

Florida lost, but their second TD was a better formation and play call than anything we've run near the endzone in the past five seasons.

Trey Smith was in stitches watching this game!

Seriously about the best news we could expect this week short of Vandy pulling off the big one!

Our luck, they fire horse face and end up with Kelly. We get SE loser states OL coach and the cycle continues.

I don't think I could have been any more clear (and as it turns out correct) in a thread started before the Florida-Tennessee game that both teams were bad teams.

Tennessee ain't done losing.

Florida ain't done losing

Reactions: 1 person
FL will fire their coach before we do. Hell they may hire a coach before we even fire a coach if we coach search like we AD Search.

We want UF to win out. Don't want them or Texas AM jumping in the coaching search with us. Let's make it an easy decision for the best candidates as well as make our AD. Don't Have faith we can go head to head with another competent AD and win out for the best coach, got a bunch of sackless cats over there it seems

Florida ain’t firing Mac with back to back sec championship trips...no way...LSU ain’t firing O in his first season...Arkansas has a 15 million buyout on there hands...no reason why we shouldn’t hire the best possible candidate available.

Are you all going to make a change at 7-5?

We have to finish 7-5 first. TAMU, SCarolina, UGA and FSU might have something to say about that.

Doubtful McElwain gets fired this season, ditto for Sumlin and TAMU...and that's good for Tennessee.

The last thing UT wants is a competition against UF and/or TAMU for a football coach.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back