Louisville QB Tweet

His account is actually T_Bizzle? Hahahahaha... Some people are dumb enough to fall for it.

Tweet from Teddy Bridgewater: "Just got notified that if Coach Strong leaves before the Suger Bowl, I will assume the position of interim head coach. #buthesnotleaving"

This is what the tweet says for those who can't open it:

@T_Bizzle5 Just got notified that if Coach Strong leaves before the Suger Bowl, I will assume the position of interim head coach. #buthesnotleaving

Wow, how far we have fallen...can't even poach a coach from a Big
east team. Yet, Arky, gets a solid coach from the Big Ten.

His profile:

Teddy Bridgewater
@T_Bizzle5
Success is the only option. #CardNation. This account is not affiliated with the University of Kentucky or Teddy Bridgewater's evil twin.
Way ahead of you

Upon further review, yes it is definitely a fake account. I now feel like an idiot. Typically almost every single tweet made on parody accounts is clearly a joke. I glanced at a several tweets which seemed as if they could come from any college kid and saw a picture he posted from the locker room and thought it was real. So... this thread can go ahead and be deleted.

Wow, how far we have fallen...can't even poach a coach from a Big
east team. Yet, Arky, gets a solid coach from the Big Ten.

Acting like the sky is falling over another rumor. Geez...how did you ever make it through high school?

However he did also tweet this later:

https://twitter.com/T_Bizzle5/status/276166449825996801

Maybe he is not so certain.

It's over. He has side stepped around straight up questions of his being there next year. His answers to the questions are downright deceitful. He has had every chance to squash this, but has only added fuel to the fire. They lose a great coach, we gain one. I feel bad, I really do, but this is Tennessee.

VN Store

Back