Lost and found

tncolt55

I need a little help, I left a expensive pair of sunglasses in the west club Saturday night (left them hanging on the arm rest of my chair). I'm pretty positive its a long shot but is there anywhere specific I can call to see if anyone turned them in? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I need a little help, I left a expensive pair of sunglasses in the west club Saturday night (left them hanging on the arm rest of my chair). I'm pretty positive its a long shot but is there anywhere specific I can call to see if anyone turned them in? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Let it go. It's not coming back.

I remember Bobby Denton would announce lost items would be turned into UT Police Department on Monday following the game and you could call 974-3114. I don’t recall hearing that announcement made in a while so it may be something different now.

Reactions: tncolt55
Bootsy had them on last night on stage...

tumblr_ogk6tlQ1ox1qmob6ro1_400.gifv

I never wear my shades into a place I know I won’t need them soon and have to sit them somewhere or hold them. Been there, done that. Sorry. I left my phone in neyland at usc game though and someone turned it in and I just called lost and found and got it. Good luck.

They probably have a huge bin full of sunglasses in the facilities operation center. Hopefully you can recover them soon or Bubba will be wearing them this spring whilst he waters the grass!

I would say some dirty Vandy fan probably stole them so that probably narrows it down to 5-10 people the police can follow up on if they weren't turned in. 😁

Reactions: Carl Pickens
My nephew graduated last year but he was in ROTC during his time at Tennessee. The ROTC guys do a lot of the cleaning after the games and he did say they found a lot of really cool things left behind. Some of it actually made it to lost and found.

VN Store

Back