Looking like Hunter Johnson odd man out at CU

Kids a bust...Serves him right for committing to us and quietly recruiting against us while on campus.

No he isn't. He's played one season and played well in his time he got. Just because an alleged transcendent talent crept in behind him doesn't make HJ a bust. He's a snake, but time will tell if he's a bust, or not.

No he isn't. He's played one season and played well in his time he got. Just because an alleged transcendent talent crept in behind him doesn't make HJ a bust. He's a snake, but time will tell if he's a bust, or not.

When did he “play well”? His junior season?

Didn't this guy take an unofficial visit here while he was still committed and use it to help lure Tee Higgins away to Clemson? And then gloated when Higgins de-committed? I think that's right. This guy is a little punk.

21-27, 234 yds, 2 TDs and 1 INT as a true freshman.

He didn't set the world on fire, but he did nothing to be labeled a bust, either. Not yet, at least.

He do that in one game? If not, meh. You’re right...not a bust but far cry from “played well”.

He do that in one game? If not, meh. You’re right...not a bust but far cry from “played well”.

Yeah, by "played well", I just meant he didn't go out there and embarrass himself. Those are respectable numbers for a freshmen who played sparingly.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, by "played well", I just meant he didn't go out there and embarrass himself. Those are respectable numbers for a freshmen who played sparingly.

I negotiated it down to “respectable”. I’ll let you have it at this price. :)

He made the right decision. I don’t care that he flipped. But pretending you haven’t flipped so that you can come to UT’s recruiting weekend so that you can negative recruit UT? Crossing the line.

Completely agree, it was a low-character move to be sure. But that’s separate from having enough good judgment to not play football for Butch Jones. So, poor character, good judgment

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back