LLWS thread

DirtyDawg

Congratulations to the team from Nolansville, TN. They beat a very good team from Lake Mary, FL to win the Southeast Regional and advance to Williamsport. I’m looking forward to watching them compete with the other Regional winners.

Reactions: Pennheel
Anyone know when Nolansville plays next? I believe the starting date for the tournament is the 16th if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Tough loss to the Washington team today. Now,they have to win 3 games in a row. It won't be easy,but I think that they can pull it off.
Yeah, I think they are capable of pulling it off. They are a really good team. Tough loss today, but they hit the ball well again. I’m not sure how many baserunners they stranded total, but I know 5 in the first two innings.

They got down in the regional and came back against some really good competition.

Great game 2-1 Nolenville on to tomorrow vs winner of tonight's Elimination game....
Awesome, I wasn’t able to watch them today. So they play tmw? Not doubting you, it just hasn’t showed up on the app I’m using and I’d like to watch if possible. Do you know what time?

Awesome, I wasn’t able to watch them today. So they play tmw? Not doubting you, it just hasn’t showed up on the app I’m using and I’d like to watch if possible. Do you know what time?
7 p.m. tomorrow night vs the winner of California vs Rhode Island tonight...

Reactions: DirtyDawg
Well it didn’t go as I wanted. Nolensville got knocked out by a very good team from SoCal. Some of those kids on the Cal team are huge!

Nolensville represented the Southeast very well again though! Congratulations to them on a great season!

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back