Little League baseball summer camps.

Sgt_Nick_Fury

Danneskjöld's love child.
Had the question and making a thread, hoping someone here can advise. Making it open (not just about Chattanooga) in case people have questions from other parts of the state. If there is another little league thread here I didn't see it.

Looking for summer camps in Chattanooga area for baseball. Not actual little league play yet. Son is 12 and has been doing swim team for years, and thus never played little league baseball as there was no time left. He is kinda burned out on swimteam and wanted to change up this summer. His Grandfather got him a new glove, and a return net and we got him a membership to D-Bat where he's been having a ball learning to hit. (highly recommend this place) We're thinking about Rivermont Fall Baseball as we have heard good things, but I would like to give him some more experience before that so he's not the new kid on the Sandlot. (he literally kinda throws like that kid...lol) Sadly my current health (post Delta Covid) is still not what I would like in terms with working with him myself. I get winded after throwing to him 10 times, still I have been trying my best. (Nearly died from COVID, was on oxygen a long while and though I am off I have very little air capacity, but hey I survived!) Everyone so far has referred me to websites for various leagues in area, none of which actually update their websites with current info, and in the defense usually have one or two people otherwise employed responsible for running everything. I have called a couple and most have told me they may or may not have camps because they may or may not have personnel to run them. Right now D-bat is our only go to......but would like to see what else is available in area for early summer. We're in North Chatt-Hixson-Soddy area. If anyone knows of baseball summer camps in Chattanooga area for 12 yr old beginner age group that are set and scheduled please let me know. Also if there is a good forum for little league baseball for this area please let me know. Thanks.

I tell you it kinda surprised me how little organization I see. Growing up in the Lions Club era of Red Bank Dixie baseball we were spoiled with the amount of organization we had 70-80s. Maybe it's still there but just looking into it for a few days it doesn't seem like it. I checked with middle valley and they do not know if they will be able to do a summer camp yet.

VN Store

Back