Little help with a high school football ?

Yea, probably not if they are one of those schools who get all the best athletes around Tennessee. Sounds like Charlotte Catholic or Latin over here in NC.

We just pull from 1/2 of Haywood County, although we did have 4 guys get ships this past year. Overall our team was desimated by injuries and finished 7-5 after 11-2 and 12-2 seasons the previous years.

Last edited:
PWP_0002_ezg_1.jpg

yall wouldnt have wanted to play ensworth

:lolabove: bro just cause ensworth played in a

div.II championship dosen't mean that they wouldn't

get their a$$ kicked by Tuscola...

Tuscola has a solid HS program and has been for years...

would be a alot better game than you realize...I've seen both...

but could go either way...

Last edited:
:lolabove: bro just cause ensworth played in a

div.II championship dosen't mean that they wouldn't

get their a$$ kicked by Tuscola...

Tuscola has a solid HS program and has been for years...

would be a alot better game than you realize...I've seen both...

but could go either way...

Ensworth was one of the BEST team in the state of Tennessee. Beat Smyrna, Class 6A runner ups, and played Oakland tough in the first game of the year. They have one of the best Running Back's in the state, and a great O-line. And I didn't mean it would be a dominating game, I meant Ensworth is a nasty team that will pound you.

Yes, circle is for soccer and unfortunately it cannont be taken off. The field is that field turf stuff so its permanent.

sagefradyy.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Field, Jerseys, and espicially the emblem on your helmet :whistling:

Just wish you all could take the soccer stripes.

Thanks, yes here in the mountains its all about football. Hopefully we can hang with Elizabethton this year, we lost alot of skill people, hope we can replace them. we also thank UT for letting us share the power T with them.

images

Thanks, yes here in the mountains its all about football. Hopefully we can hang with Elizabethton this year, we lost alot of skill people, hope we can replace them. we also thank UT for letting us share the power T with them.

images

Nice program there. Mind if I ask what position you play?

Im out of HS but my kid did play OT and OG for Big T a couple years ago. Below is a link to our rival game, check out the time ont he clock at the begining of the video. Average attendance at this game is 12-13,000 with the half and half around $5000.

I love playing teams from out of the area, we had a couple Tenn teams come over a few years ago for that they called the Border Bash. Fulton out of Knoxville was one of them, cant remember the others.

YouTube - Tuscola vs. Pisgah (10/16/2009)

Any news on Elizabethon this year? Its only 6 more Friday night till the season starts, cant wait.

I haven't read anything yet on what is expected of the schools around here. Betsy i sa well coached team and usually always has at least 2 or 3 really good fast players. When something comes out here locally I'll post some inserts for you.

Thanks man. Im looking forward to the season getting started around here. Tired of baseball.

Anybody going to the games at Maryville Saturday? Alcoa/Cleveland, Webb/Maryville. Should be fun to watch.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back