Lincoln Memorial @ Tennessee 7:00 PM utsports.com

A bunch of other teams (some more talented than UT) lost exhibitions this year to teams much worse than LMU. I'll take the win gladly.

LMU good team. I can enjoy watching this Vol team even with all the weaknesses. They very seldom take a possession off and when they bear down on D they do pretty well considering the talent level. I think CCM is gonna develop 7-8 players as a decent "team" style group.

MTSU beat LMU by 15pts last year in a Exhibition

all you guys trying to make them out to a good team are retarded

Syracuse went to the Elite 8 two years ago and lost to a D-2 school in an exhibition match. It happens. Considering LMU is #2 in D-2 overall, this isn't terrible.

Syracuse went to the Elite 8 two years ago and lost to a D-2 school in an exhibition match. It happens. Considering LMU is #2 in D-2 overall, this isn't terrible.

WVU, Utah, Zona, and Butler wish they were this lucky.

MTSU beat LMU by 15pts last year in a Exhibition

all you guys trying to make them out to a good team are retarded

we beat this team by almost 40pts last time they were in Knox...09

Well, we didn't this time. Should we send out now for a new roof before the sky falls or can we wait a minute or two?

It will be interesting to see how this team responds to some in game adversity. I don't see them quitting in games.

so now we are down to utah level?
hasn't butler lost every player off that NC team?

You guys need to admit bad play....we got back doored all night....give and go's ruin this team.... Kenny Hall is good for about 5 trips up and down the court..Jordan McRae thinks he is playing at rucker park

Gonna be a long one boys

Golden does look improved and Maymon FT shooting was solid...TN needed that

this might sound crazy to some people. the people who understand basketball will agree. i think close games like this is better than blow outs.

No sky falling here...I'm not expecting too much...but you guys trying to convince people how good LMU is crack me up

I didn't see the game, but in general, there are a lot more good athletes and basketball players than there used to be. Many will now choose a small school to go play and try to put up some numbers, vs being stuck riding the pine at some place like auburn.
Every year in basketball, you will see more big name schools getting beat in regular season games by smaller schools.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No sky falling here...I'm not expecting too much...but you guys trying to convince people how good LMU is crack me up

I don't think anyone here is trying to convince you that LMU could run the table in the ACC or something. What we do know is that they have a better team than 5 or 6 teams on our ooc schedule as I see it now. That is a well coached team with a couple of players that could start anywhere in the SEC albeit UK. You need to look past the name on their jersey

You guys? Just use your eyes. They are a good team-as opposed to a bad team. You may have an allergy to anything positive. See a doctor. :)

Don't take it from us; LMU is #2 in the nation and they have an all-conference player. If you want to jump on another bandwagon, grab a UK or UConn jersey. Geez.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't take it from us; LMU is #2 in the nation and they have an all-American player. If you want to jump on another bandwagon, grab a UK or UConn jersey. Geez.

Fixed. Kid dominated on defense tonight, Maymon was smothered

VN Store

Back