Liberal Redneck - Talkin Bout Drugs

You lost me on that one ape....

I'm not kidding man. I knew 4 kids who killed themselves because they were so sad all the time. They wouldn't drink to excess or do hard drugs because it was "too dangerous". And I'm the one who's ****ed up?

Yes, everyone. Pretty bad, mmkay? And when they start throttling these docs to cutting off the scrip pain pills, a lot of these folks will turn to heroin to get high. And all that will do is increase their chance for a bad batch OD while helping out the Tallyban.

That is bad.

They could come to the 2 story methadone clinic in my town.

You were told that in confidence.

You are not part of our group any more.....

There was a guy at our high school that actually did that. Started off with a jackolantern, basically worked his way through the produce section trying to figure out which fruit was best. You probably won't believe this but he was into drugs.

I'm not kidding man. I knew 4 kids who killed themselves because they were so sad all the time. They wouldn't drink to excess or do hard drugs because it was "too dangerous". And I'm the one who's ****ed up?

Ok I gotcha. I wasn't sure what you meant. They didn't self medicate their mental illness.
Don't ge me wrong.... In the past I partied hard ...I have no problem with weed being legal, but I can't wrap my head around the benefits of having heroin, Demerol and etc. in every corner market

They are in jail for making a poor decisions. Period.

Firstly, what a sad and simple way to see a complex issue.

Secondly, that doesn't have anything to do with my post, which was pointing out how our drug laws, justice system, and prisons are entirely ineffective at actually fixing anything. In fact, they're exacerbating the problems.

Reactions: 2 people
Its up to society to decide if they're benevolent enough to administer narcan. Shouldn't be up to society what someone puts in their own body. If you're not interested in helping someone, mind your own ****ing business.

It's my business as long as I'm paying to save lives people don't want. You can't help people who don't want to help themselves.

Last edited:
Its my opinion that I should be **** all free to do whatever the **** I want to do to myself as long as I don't **** on someone else in the process. As soon as I do jam someone else up, lock me up.

This makes too much sense. We already have laws that punish people for harming others or their property. Punish them for that.

Reactions: 3 people
"Thank God i'm obese and have diabetes." - no one ever

Ban junk food and fast food, right?

Excellent point. Some people regret the poor choices only after the damage is done and there is no turning back.

Hmmmm

It just portrayed in the movie he was alert and preceptive.

It just intrigued me.

Thank you sir.

Duff McKagan developed a coke habit just to further fuel his alcohol habit. He didn't actually like coke, it just helped him rally

Hmmmm

It just portrayed in the movie he was alert and preceptive.

It just intrigued me.

Thank you sir.

They played it up for the big screen but it certainly does make you more alert. Wakes you up a bit from a drunken haze, but if you're already basically passed out wasted, it's not going to revive you like Uma Thurman getting the needle to the heart in Pulp Fiction. The feeling is no different than chewing on an adderall. Which I guess makes 95% of college kids crack heads. :whistling:

Duff McKagan developed a coke habit just to further fuel his alcohol habit. He didn't actually like coke, it just helped him rally

Richard Pryor put Coke on his junk because he heard it would make it stand up longer....

They played it up for the big screen but it certainly does make you more alert. Wakes you up a bit from a drunken haze, but if you're already basically passed out wasted, it's not going to revive you like Uma Thurman getting the needle to the heart in Pulp Fiction. The feeling is no different than chewing on an adderall. Which I guess makes 95% of college kids crack heads. :whistling:

I understand.

Thank you

Uh...Mercy is a girl, so....

I wish. Maybe I would have seen some advancement at my insurance company if I had T&A instead of spending eternity in risk assessment hell listening to gold mining companies in south america cuss and fuss over the phone when I deny their applications.

VN Store

Back