LG takes his ball and goes home and then brings it back

Now that I think about it, we could have probably merged this with the last thread where lawgator claimed he was leaving.

No such thread. I recall considering making my 10,000th post my last but then Finevol asked me a question about poker and my reply was my frickin 10,001st and so I figured I had to stick around to the next logical milestone, which is 100,000.

Now that I think about it, we could have probably merged this with the last thread where lawgator claimed he was leaving.

I thought he's done this before. Someone needs to put "I'm taking my ball and going home" in his sig.

I've never understood "I'm leaving" posts on message boards. It's a message board on the internet. Not a job, or a team, or anything like that.

"I'll never come to this website again! It just takes too much time and effort!"

What? Seriously, just piss off. No need to act like you're retiring from something.

I'll do my best, and even though I don't own a pair of jorts and don't wear Tebow pajama's I can handle the jokes, and would also love to talk some football

Loved the cover picture.

JortsIllustrated.jpg

So talk some football!!

I've never understood "I'm leaving" posts on message boards. It's a message board on the internet. Not a job, or a team, or anything like that.

"I'll never come to this website again! It just takes too much time and effort!"

What? Seriously, just piss off. No need to act like you're retiring from something.

Allow me to attempt to explain that phenomenon.

O65163.jpg

Gator...you do it again and you will forever be known as Petrino-gator in these parts!

Gator...you do it again and you will forever be known as Petrino-gator in these parts!
Our resident gator is wondering why were roasting him on gator week? By the way lex have you ever tried gator? Tastes like chicken:p

no such thread. I recall considering making my 10,000th post my last but then finevol asked me a question about poker and my reply was my frickin 10,001st and so i figured i had to stick around to the next logical milestone, which is 100,000.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :p

Last edited:
I know if I tried to quit, I wouldn't be able to take it.

I'd have to come back and see what sort of gibberish gsVol has posted. It's like a one way mirror at an insane asylum.

seriously?

can I get a synopsis, preferably in Iambic Pentameter?

:lolabove: All those years of studying theology left me with a deep appreciation for all things existential. While I certainly disagree with his views on the state of our program, I appreciate his efforts and his levity.

:lolabove: All those years of studying theology left me with a deep appreciation for all things existential. While I certainly disagree with his views on the state of our program, I appreciate his efforts and his levity.
I've got him squarely on my ignore list because of the headaches, so I'm just asking for his on this one since I can't see them.

VN Store

Back