Lets make the grass grow!

What happened to the great turf that USED TO be in Neyland Stadium? Last couple of years it's looked bad & players slipping all over that sand-based catbox. The current groundskeeper is a disgrace.

Have read the boss man is used to working in warmer climates, like FL and Southern Cal so he is having a difficult time adjusting. It could be apart of why we aren't seeing much, if any, improvement with our field. The grounds crew is apparently not too happy about the status of the field. They seem to agree that there is too much sand.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought this thread was going full metal jacket, with the dline we're bringing in.

what makes the grass grow? blood, blood, blood

I have always heard Newport has the best grass.......UT needs to hire a grower from there.

Wait!!! That may be a different type of grass........that player suspension "kind." Better get a grower from elsewhere.

grass-growing-o.gif

Gotta admit, my Marine Corps kicked in when reading the thread title.....because as any Marine will tell you:

BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW KILL KILL KILL
BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW KILL I WILL

(*I thought the thread was about the 2015 D-Line, sorry*)

Reactions: 2 people
Gotta admit, my Marine Corps kicked in when reading the thread title.....because as any Marine will tell you:

BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW KILL KILL KILL
BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW KILL I WILL

(*I thought the thread was about the 2015 D-Line, sorry*)

Same here exactly.

Reactions: 2 people
Or as Lee Ermey asked on Full Metal Jacket "What makes the grass grow?" the Marines answered "Blood,Blood,Blood".:crazy::crazy:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back