Let’s talk NSD

Don't think either school should be bragging about this years class. Both coaches get a pass being new to their school and having less time to develop relationships. However, to catch UGA and Bama both schools better start finishing in the top 5 consistantly and ASAP! Not sure how much difference there is between the 14 and 20 class talent wise but I know the difference between UGA, Bama and both of our schools is Huge!

And neither UT or UF has a ton of talent coming back judging from the awful game we played against each other last year. And finishing 4-7 and 4-8 respectively. Afraid it's gonna be 2-3 years before either school gets back to elite level where they belong but I like our chances with a defensive minded coach who learned from Saban.

If you mean build up a dumpster fire by finishing 5th, 6th, and 4th in years 7 through 9, again, good for you.

Maybe you just don't know what those phrases mean.

Hold you own means to retain a position of strength in a challenging situation. Finishing in the bottom half is NOT a position of strength.

If you want to say Mullen did well given he was at Mississippi State, you get no argument from me. If you want to say he is a good coach, you get no argument from me.

If you want to say holding your own is consistently finishing in the bottom half of your division, you are just nuts.
Id say beating and competing with teams with far more talent is holding your own

They won like 3 games a year the few years before he got there

Hell that’s pretty much MSU football history 3 and 4 win seasons

Wow Michigan only ended up one spot higher then Nebraska lol outside the top 20!

Wasn’t Harbaugh killing it in recruiting in 16 and 17 classes? So he lost to South Carolina and brought in a recruiting class far below what most probably expected

This dude might be in real trouble. He definitely needs to win 10 games next year and make Shea Patterson look good or ****s gonna get ugly

Also props to Scott Frost landing a solid class looking forward to see what he does next year

Huh yea Harbaugh is a freaking nut job.

Did you say this in 2015 when the Vols came within a whisker of beating Bama?

Or when we curb stomped Iowa?
Dude like it or not it’s almost a universally accepted fact Mullen did a great job at MSU

Blowing out LSU and TAMU and almost beating Bama is about as good as it gets there

They will never win the conference knocking off a more talented team or 2 is all they got

Had they not lost Fitzgerald in first quarter and beaten OM they probably finish around top 15 which AGAIN is about as good as it gets at MSU

Being located in the worst town in the sec by far and historically horrible at football makes things tough esp in the SEC West

Nobody know how he will do at UF but he will have a lot more resources, talent; and easier schedule so there are reasons gator fans are excited to have Mullen back in Gainesville

For one he won 2 titles as OC and ever see since he left in 08 the offense has been garbage

The fact that we got a blue chip quarterback in the this class 2 blue chip WRs and 2 stud transfers along with reinstatement of Jordan Scarlett and a strong stable of RB’s and an OL group returning for 3rd year in a row plus new guys like Jean Delance and Richard Gouraige at OT

Plenty of reason for excitement esp on offense with a lot of talent and finally a competent coach on that side of the ball with the balls to call his own plays

Plus he rocks a visor!?

Last edited:
Huh yea Harbaugh is a freaking nut job.

He completely loses that fan base if Shea Patterson isn’t lighting fools up and leading them to big 10 championship

Or at least wins 10 reg season games plus a big bowl game

I wouldn't trade coaches with ya

Lol you think any gator fan would take a third Saban disciple in Pruitt over Mullen???? Not a ****ing chance been there done that neither had a clue about offense or developing quarterbacks

Not to mention Mullen’s 9 year head coaching exp in the sec

Better pray Pruitt the newborn baby don’t have all the problems our last 2 Guys did learning on the job

Last edited:
Man I can’t wait till spring game to get a look at Emory Jones

If he’s with the ones he will have legit big boy talent to work with on offense

Not having Gouriage as EE sucks but still got Jean Delance who was highly rated Texas Transfer with real size

Man I can’t wait till spring game to get a look at Emory Jones

If he’s with the ones he will have legit big boy talent to work with on offense

Not having Gouriage as EE sucks but still got Jean Delance who was highly rated Texas Transfer with real size

What is your odd obsession with "big boys"????

You've said it multiple times in this thread....seen it from you in other threads in this particular forum which you seem to haunt.

It's your screen name for god's sake.

Weird, man.

What is your odd obsession with "big boys"????

You've said it multiple times in this thread....seen it from you in other threads in this particular forum which you seem to haunt.

It's your screen name for god's sake.

Weird, man.

not much thought goes into screen names at least not for me

but since your so curious ever heard of outkast?

not much thought goes into screen names at least not for me

but since your so curious ever heard of outkast?

Great albums. Earlier the better. Know every word to every song on their debut album. Also their joint project stuff with Goodie Mob (black ice, best example)...I have been in Charlotte for 30 years though, so ATL isn't far away...don't listen to rap any more, but that was one of my favorites growing up...Outkast, biggie smalls, 8ball and MJG, the chronic, doggystyle, 2pac, and, wu tang, bone thugs...am I forgetting anybody from the 90s?

Great albums. Earlier the better. Know every word to every song on their debut album. Also their joint project stuff with Goodie Mob (black ice, best example)...I have been in Charlotte for 30 years though, so ATL isn't far away...don't listen to rap any more, but that was one of my favorites growing up...Outkast, biggie smalls, 8ball and MJG, the chronic, doggystyle, 2pac, and, wu tang, bone thugs...am I forgetting anybody from the 90s?

Nas...Too Short

great albums. Earlier the better. Know every word to every song on their debut album. Also their joint project stuff with goodie mob (black ice, best example)...i have been in charlotte for 30 years though, so atl isn't far away...don't listen to rap any more, but that was one of my favorites growing up...outkast, biggie smalls, 8ball and mjg, the chronic, doggystyle, 2pac, and, wu tang, bone thugs...am i forgetting anybody from the 90s?

ugk

VN Store

Back