Les Miles for Tennessee's HC

Isn't Less Miles's contract up this year? Don't you think he is looking for a new home after the way LSU treated him last year? Don't you think he would come to Tennessee?

I love his play calling and style. Are you guys as sick of our play calling, clock management, lack of discipline and lack of good in game adjustments as I am?

You really want to go from Conservative to Ultra Conservative?

This isn't the Les of old in crunch situations he craps the bed.

The offense he would run would be stagnant.

Great idea. Replace staff that can't coach offense with another one that's just as bad.

Good Lord, we have our coach that we will have for at least the next two years no matter what happens.

And Les Miles? Seriously? Lol

CBJ runs this aweful read option offense with a good runnung QB that struggles throwing, Les Miles runs a pro style offense with running QB's that can't throw. How is this benifical to us?

Might want to look in on their game tonight.

As funny as this thread is...unfortunately les is a much better coach than Butch. And it pains me to say that because I'm 100% certain my 6 year old has a higher in than les miles. But Butch is on a whole nother level. And not in a good way

Isn't Less Miles's contract up this year? Don't you think he is looking for a new home after the way LSU treated him last year? Don't you think he would come to Tennessee?

I love his play calling and style. Are you guys as sick of our play calling, clock management, lack of discipline and lack of good in game adjustments as I am?

Go home...Your drunk :eek:lol:

Might want to look in on their game tonight.

This move was done to save his job again. What did he start the season off with? The same bad quarterback he has had the last few seasons. After getting crushed by Wisconsin, you know he was told to make a change or pack a bag. Even after the near firing last year he went back to his same ole " I'm not changing mind set."

This move was done to save his job again. What did he start the season off with? The same bad quarterback he has had the last few seasons. After getting crushed by Wisconsin, you know he was told to make a change or pack a bag. Even after the near firing last year he went back to his same ole " I'm not changing mind set."
So you work in the LSU AD...cool. what other inside knowledge you got.

Les Miles actually wins big games.

Unreal. For 2016 CBJ has better record than CLM. This conversation is about 4 games to early. I will refrain from a rushing to judgement like some of you are doing. After the 4 game strech we will know. We don't know sh!t right now.

So you work in the LSU AD...cool. what other inside knowledge you got.

Sorry I don't work for LSU, but if you watch ESPN or the SEC network they discussed the LSU QB situation and Les Miles several times this week. So I'm sorry to disappoint you, no crystal ball here just stating what the media has said.

Bobby Petrino. One of the best "O' minds in the country. :yes: 63-20 over 'Lil jimbo! :lol:

Who let John Adams join Volnation?

So LSU loses to unranked opponent..we win ours..but we want thier coach?

Go turn off the stil..you have had enough to last a lifetime...

We have a better record than Les Miles team right now. So nah

VN Store

Back