Les Miles fired....

Lane kiffins next job

Lane Kiffin..........

Good, I hope some crazy cajun makes a kiffin voodoo doll.

s-l1000.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
if true, just wow...to me don't think that was smart at this time...you know, "cut your nose off to spite your face"...recruiting repercussions, losing the complete season...little things like that...:mega_shok:

GO VOLS!

Gonna cost Lsu round 13 mil. To buy out the current staff. Might not be much left in the brinks truck

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Who's Led Miles :D

I wonder if Orgeron gets the interim job? Would they possibly give him the job if they played well under him? He's still ticked that USC didn't give him the job after they fired Kiffin and went something like 6-2 as the interim.

Who is their first call? Herman? Briles? Petrino?

Last edited:
I never thought they would can him during the season! They will be lucky if they can get someone in there that can somewhat keep this 17 recruiting class going in a short period of time. It would have been better timing to have followed through on firing him last season, so they could have got the jump on trying to secure a descent 17 class. Thoughts?

Firing a man whose worst season was 8-5, whose teams got your program into two national title games, and whose record includes 7 ten win seasons = DUMB.

Not just dumb -- DUMB.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back