Legislation to decriminalize Marijuana use

If the government starts selling weed than what happens to the ghetto dollar?

They get what they deserve?:)

I don't choose to partake in the green stuff, i don't like the feeling it gives.

That said, there were alot of times i met John Barleycorn that i would have been better off puffing some of that stuff.

In its pure form, it doesnt make people psychotic or violently defensive as do the "hard drugs", i don't see much fault in legalizing and taxing it, other than the fact that if you want weed, you only need to speak to 3 people before you have it, at most.

Something that is so easily accessible now is hard to put a sin tax on, as the current purveyors aren't going to raise prices to give uncle sam a take. Unless, say, there was a horse whipping penalty for untaxed weed.

Why tax it? They aren't missing any revenue from it right now.

because it doesn't have a chance of getting passed without the gov't getting a taste (not that it really has a chance with the pansies we have in office now)

if it becomes legalized, it's going to turn into alcohol. yeah, you can go to the store and get just about any flavor you want.

or, you can get the good stuff if you know the right person, just like moonshine.

if it becomes legalized, it's going to turn into alcohol. yeah, you can go to the store and get just about any flavor you want.

or, you can get the good stuff if you know the right person, just like moonshine.
This could make Del Rio and Newport boomtowns overnight.

VN Store

Back