Layla Kiffin wearing Orange

Volnation: Did you see Layla Kiffin's tweet? Kiffin coming to Knoxville, Kiffin Kiffin KIFFIN

post-42257-I-dont-care-gif-Dumb-and-Dumbe-Paj7.gif

Is it just me or does Jim Carey have an unusually large mouth??

GBO!!

I wouldn't care if she gave nuclear secrets to the Chinese, I'd still like to spank her. :spank:

Agree: Stop with all the Kiffin hatred, people--it just makes Vol fans seem like angry rednecks. Get over it. It's done, in the past. Show some smarts. And that goes for the INCESSANT Dooley blame, too. Geez, move on.

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty sure she's not coming. Last time she was in Knoxville, she called KPD and said she was being stalked and somebody threatened to eat her children. She was on a plane to LA that night, kiddies in tow, everything orange left at the curb. Bammers trolling.

How gullible are people to think that Layla Kiffin would pick a Twitter profile picture where A) She's wearing Tennessee orange AT a Tennessee game, despite not having been associated with the school since 2010 and B) Is one of the first results on Google Image Search when you search her name?

Reactions: 2 people
If this is a fake account, there are half a dozen sports site that are falling for it, too. And someone is awefully dedicated to be tweeting consistently for the last 4 years about a wide range of things...

If this is a fake account, there are half a dozen sports site that are falling for it, too. And someone is awefully dedicated to be tweeting consistently for the last 4 years about a wide range of things...

Yahoo Sports has already issued a statement saying they were fooled.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a fake Twitter account brah

What's brah? If your referring to a bra, it doesn't seem to be helping her cover the nips to well. And if that's not what a brah is then please inform us "stupid" people what you mean. Btw it's BRO for Heavens sake... Please speak English

VN Store

Back