Lawrence ODonnell - Wow

Yea, they are second but still have less than half the ratings of FNC. Not exactly burning up the ratings battle.

I agree.

The only two that are worth a damn is O'Reilly and Maddow. O'Reilly is the most balanced and fair out of all of them. Maddow's shows a very well researched and always have a link to whatever she is talking about. The problem is that she never brings up anything negative about the Democratic party.

I agree.

The only two that are worth a damn is O'Reilly and Maddow. O'Reilly is the most balanced and fair out of all of them. Maddow's shows a very well researched and always have a link to whatever she is talking about. The problem is that she never brings up anything negative about the Democratic party.

Madcow is an obnoxious. bufoon...She wouldn't. know a fact if it hit her in the face

Madcow is an obnoxious. bufoon...She wouldn't. know a fact if it hit her in the face

I assume you don't watch her show.

She has links to everything she talks about. The only show (I know) on television that does that.

You might not agree with her politics, like myself, but you should respect how she does her show.

She has links to everything she talks about. The only show (I know) on television that does that.

You might not agree with her politics, like myself, but you should respect how she does her show.

:lolabove:

About as intelligent as saying to respect Maddow's show.

Again, there is a difference between the personal politics of the host and how they go about presenting their material. I respect how she presents her arguments. She always has facts to back it up. The only downfall is that she never criticizes Democrats.

I could say the same about O'Reilly. I disagree with his politics but I respect the way he runs his show. He almost always has both sides on there. If he supports a position, he will sometimes have two different people who oppose his view. That is the way it ought to be for those type shows.

Again, there is a difference between the personal politics of the host and how they go about presenting their material. I respect how she presents her arguments. She always has facts to back it up. The only downfall is that she never criticizes Democrats.

I could say the same about O'Reilly. I disagree with his politics but I respect the way he runs his show. He almost always has both sides on there. If he supports a position, he will sometimes have two different people who oppose his view. That is the way it ought to be for those type shows.

Are these facts you speak of from plunderbund.com?

Just was reviewing these links you speak highly of. On her site, not mine.

Just about every link I have seen on her show (and I don't watch her show too often) is a legit news outlet of some sort. I have no idea about what all is on her website. I wouldn't be surprised if there were blog there.

I don't trust the liberal media.Mancow makes me ill.

I would have thought that Mancow was your type of dude...

mancow.jpg

pathetic libs...lmao you can defend that sow all day.Thank god youre still in the minority.Romney is kikin that chumps ass.:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

He is still viewed as being one sided by a lot of people though .....even ones that haven't even watched his show.....one of my best friends....who by the way is a libtard feels this way and had never watched it

But you trust Fox News wholeheartedly?

He is still viewed as being one sided by a lot of people though .....even ones that haven't even watched his show.....one of my best friends....who by the way is a libtard feels this way and had never watched it

I agree. In his defense, he is obviously right of center but fairly moderate. The one thing that he does that sets him apart from the rest is balance coverage on the issues (pundits from both sides discuss the issue) at hand and asking both legitimate questions.

The same fear of the left with O'Reilly is evident with the right of Maddow. She is obviously way more partisan than O'Reilly but she will cover stories that you won't see elsewhere which is nice (and always has legitimate links to them). The problem is all her stories portray Democrats in a positive light and Republicans in a negative light. No balance.

Tagg should have used better words during his interview and LD is just another example of a liberal journalist (using that term very loosely) defending his pitiful president. MSNBC is a joke with LD being one of the head clowns.

VN Store

Back