Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

my wife and I are of the opinion if this was pre-covid media frenzy, you would of taken some ibuprofen and went to work like we would have. Everybody scared to death of a shadow.
Agreed. I had my first covid symptoms late on a Saturday night. I felt bad on Sunday but not terrible. Slept most of the day Monday and would've gone to work Tuesday if it were pre covid world. So needless to say I stayed home all week and returned to work the following Monday.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Croatian MEP Tells Emmanuel Macron That He Is Murdering His Citizens With Mandatory Vaccinations

Croatian MEP Mislav Kolakušić Tells French President Emmanuel Macron That He Is Murdering His Citizens With Mandatory Vaccinations

"Tens of thousands of citizens have died due to vaccine side-effects.

Mandatory vaccinations represent death penalty and its execution for many citizens. That has to remain a choice for every citizen.

Murder is murder. Those of you who don't know that and haven't educated yourselves, take a look at the official data of the European health organization
Uhh ohh... that guy is going to be coup-ed or Yanukovich-ed if he keeps talking like that.

These hospitals administrators, doctors and others need to be shot like rabid dogs.

Wife Stands Off With Hospital To Keep Her Husband Alive, And Wins | ZeroHedge

Sentiments expressed in random phone calls for Anne Quiner as her husband Scott lay in a hospital bed breathing through a ventilator ranged from “I hope your husband dies a vegetable” followed by a litter of profanity, to “he should have taken the vaccine; I hope he dies,” before hanging up.

In one recorded phone call with Dr. Linda Soucie in which Quiner was fighting to keep Scott on the ventilator, Soucie told Quiner, “Unfortunately, if we could turn back time and he had gotten the vaccine, then he wouldn’t be here,” just after Soucie had told Quiner, “After three years, I think we’ve gotten pretty good at determining who’s going to make it and who’s not, and unfortunately Scott’s in that range of the group that is not going to make it.”

Well, not every hospital is doing it. I would hope UT isn't doing it.
Anyone who says a medical examiner is getting paid to diagnose Covid is a lunatic and that woman is a liar in that story but not surprisingly our resident crazy believes doctors should be killed over a fake news story because he doesn’t have a clue of what goes on

Reactions: ohhbother
Not really unless the intelligence community failed him. There were rumors really early or something going on in China. This thread was started in January

True. And you bring up a good point, yes I 100% believe the IC failed us because they were working against the president.

What a stupid response. The post is absolutely relevant given the subject of the thread and the past 2 years. You just can't stand to see your guy look ignorant
Relevant like this?
EU7kTm7XQAAmXup.jpeg

Or this?

EU7kop9WsAAW5VN.jpeg

Maybe this?

EU7kAs-WkAEX6Wr.png

If someone blames Trump they look ignorant. If he didn't listen to Fauci he would be blamed. In this case he did 100% what Fauci suggested and still is blamed. This is also people not doing their homework.

Fauci is on camera January 2017 saying Trump would "no doubt" be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency. We know Fauci paid Wuhan US taxpayers money to use gain of function to make this virus more contagious and aggressive towards people with underlying conditions. Where's the outrage there? How can you blame a President listening to supposedly one of the top epidemiologist in the world?

And back to my "rent free" post. He's been gone a year. Why post that BS in here. What has Biden done to help this situation?

Anyone who says a medical examiner is getting paid to diagnose Covid is a lunatic and that woman is a liar in that story but not surprisingly our resident crazy believes doctors should be killed over a fake news story because he doesn’t have a clue of what goes on
I was talking about Medicare giving more money for each procedure like covid positive, Remedisivir, ventilator.

Reactions: FallCreekVols

VN Store

Back