Latest Bracketology -- this stinks

Louisville has been playing really against the top 5 this year. They are 2-0 against Syracuse this year.

I think Kentucky might have trouble with Louisville in the 2nd round...
They would. Louisville is similar to us in that you never know which team will show up. They've beaten Syracuse twice, but also have some pretty bad losses.

Nothing would make me happier than to see UofL knock UK out in the second round. I'm a UofL alum living in Lexington...who is a UT fan through and through, lol. I'm pretty much hated around here.

I agree with this bracket Butler in the second round Bruce Pearl and Tony Jones are very familiar with them.

So familiar that we got crushed to them in NYC and then barely beat them the following year when they were in a semi-rebuilding mode.

Problem is that 29 point loss looks so bad this close to seeding. I don't think Wisconsin deserves that, but I get the feeling the Committee is going to give Big 10 teams a +1 because they view the Big 10 as stronger than the SEC and I think they are probably right.

I'd take Butler over any other 5 seed simply because of the huge advantage we would have in the low post. Chism and and Hopson and Williams should have huge advantages over Butler's players matched-up with them. But, Butler would be lucky to get out of the first round if Cornell is the match-up. Butler thrives on being the underdog, but the 5/12 match-up is always dangerous and Cornell might be the most dangerous 12 in the entire tournament. That would definitely be a game that Butler would need to really take seriously.

The other thing is that I'm not sure Duke would get past Notre Dame. They have played very well lately and Harangody would be a load for Duke to handle.

The irony is that I'd rather be the 4 in that bracket than the 3. WVU is money. IF they are a 2 seed, they are the top 2 seed in the entire tourney.

Illinois is the type of team that Butler feasts on. They are dangerous, but they are capable of laying a huge egg, especially against a team as fundamentally sound as Butler.

They would. Louisville is similar to us in that you never know which team will show up. They've beaten Syracuse twice, but also have some pretty bad losses.

Nothing would make me happier than to see UofL knock UK out in the second round. I'm a UofL alum living in Lexington...who is a UT fan through and through, lol. I'm pretty much hated around here.

UK fans would cry if the Cards beat them. That would be hilarious.

It is not my intention to piss upon anyones parade, but this team would probably loose to Cornell and Butler. If the VOLS were able to get past the second round, they will lose by 20 against Duke. The Devils are playing well, and would kill us down low. JMO.

VN Store

Back