Last Man Standing

Tim has always had some very good Halloween episodes going back to the Home Improvement days!

I think it was the 2nd season LMS was on there was a fun scene where he takes his grandson trick or treating as they are walking up to a house a kid is leaving it dressed as Buzz Lightyear and he makes the comment "That's a really great costume." or something like that.

Started trying to watch it earlier and my kids were running around like wild Indians tonight lol I did catch that first 5-10 minutes though and it was pretty good. Home Improvement always had the best Halloween episodes. This show is on par with those.

Tim has always had some very good Halloween episodes going back to the Home Improvement days!

I think it was the 2nd season LMS was on there was a fun scene where he takes his grandson trick or treating as they are walking up to a house a kid is leaving it dressed as Buzz Lightyear and he makes the comment "That's a really great costume." or something like that.
I saw that one last night. He said those are the wrong wings lol.

One of my favorite episodes.

Reactions: 1 person
The Halloween episode was pretty damn funny. So when you hold back saying bluntly how you really feel it's love.

The Outdoor Man seems like the fictional version of Bass Pro.

The Halloween episode was pretty damn funny. So when you hold back saying bluntly how you really feel it's love.

The Outdoor Man seems like the fictional version of Bass Pro.

I enjoyed it too. I didn't realize it didn't come on this past Friday. Looked for it on my DVR and it wasn't there. Should be back this week though.

Kyle
He's a great man as by that hard to deny he's a kind man with a great heart. Even when he brought up the flaw with Mandy's plan to lie to her parents so they could be alone to eat dinner why it's wrong if I recall right on Thanksgiving he was kind.

This tv showed you can be a kind person but still you need to set limits to avoid persons using and taking advantage of you.

Kyle
He's a great man as by that hard to deny he's a kind man with a great heart. Even when he brought up the flaw with Mandy's plan to lie to her parents so they could be alone to eat dinner why it's wrong if I recall right on Thanksgiving he was kind.

This tv showed you can be a kind person but still you need to set limits to avoid persons using and taking advantage of you.

Kyle is my favorite on the show aside from Mike for the reasons you stated. I enjoyed last week's episode about the wedding gift for Mandy.

Kyle is my favorite on the show aside from Mike for the reasons you stated. I enjoyed last week's episode about the wedding gift for Mandy.

I do need to watch the most recent episode of Last Man Standing.

Mandy
It was pretty funny when she met Kim Kardashian including getting her name wrong as Fandy, trying to hug her across a table rrsulting in Kim changing her mond no hug, getting carried off by security, along with does she know about embarrassment of course when talking to her at her parents house.
Kim was playing a parody of herself so nice to see she's not so against that.
Mandy never told Kim her last name yet still Kim finds the house where she lives. You do have to marvel that sitcoms and tv shows have that convience.

He's also a huge comic book fan mostly super hero comic books so to me that is also great.

He says things that are funny including the whole Chuck isn't Morgan Freeman, actually asking Mike if he thinks he's a attractive guy to which Mike says as his boss he can't legally answer, his fails for jokes about Ed, etc.

My absolute favorite show. It never gets old and I watch reruns when there is nothing on. If you cant laugh at this then something is wrong.

I love this sitcom and Impastor on Tv Land.
Both are hillarious.

Well I saw The Wedding episode yesterday.
Pretty unique wedding at a Sports store mostly for outdoor activities including fishing.
It was tough to watch but I'm very happy as Mandy realized she was being blunt to others, and realized her mistakes. So I guess I'm happy because no funny lines including the whole the monster returns in a horror movie, Mandy realizing her mistakes and apologizing for them plus changing.

Chuck only cries for 2 things the amazing commercial where a dog finds its owner which I forgot about and need to watch, and weddings.
Admirable of Kyle finding a kind respectful way to tell Mandy that she's been a blunt woman. He could have been blunt but didn't no doubt because of the nature of his character which is a kind man with good manners.

Hard not to love Mandy as s character as she brought up Kyle makes her want to be a better person, and that she doesn't deserve Kyle. Those things plus aware she's a flawed person are why she's a admirable character.

Sounds like they are axing her or the show is ending

Pretty sad she's such a great endearing character.
If this tv show is getting the axe there are other funny sitcoms I watch including Impastor so it be somber but not utter somberness.

Seems like some of you just found this show recently its in its 6th season on ABC.

Its ratings have been a tossup on the Cancel/Renew line. So it has been on verge of being cancelled for the last several years.

Plus its actually a 20th Century Fox show being broadcast by ABC so ABC has to weigh the cost of buying the show with what it gets out of ad buys/ratings.

I'd say whether it's cancelled or not it'll end soon. Seems. Remember Allen saying they felt Home Imrovement ran its course after 7 seasons and next season is the 7th. I started watching just this year on Netflix, this season is the first season I've watched as it airs.

I'd say whether it's cancelled or not it'll end soon. Seems. Remember Allen saying they felt Home Imrovement ran its course after 7 seasons and next season is the 7th. I started watching just this year on Netflix, this season is the first season I've watched as it airs.

Yep it's logical to end a tv show after a certain season.
Otherwise it becomes unrecognizable like Baywatch when it ran out of ideas and had episodes that seem more like something for MacGyver.
Best to end a tv show when the quality is still good or great.

seriestwo.jpg

Otherwise it becomes unrecognizable like Baywatch when it ran out of ideas and had episodes that seem more like something for MacGyver.

Baywatch however was a syndicated show and wasn't tied to a network.

I never was in to Baywatch or Macgyver so I can't relate to that part. I agree it's best to end when the quality of it is still good. I was a huge fan of Sons Of Anarchy, at times yeah things seem to be a little far fetched but overall I enjoyed it and think they ended the show right, while like you said, the quality of the show was still good.

I never was in to Baywatch or Macgyver so I can't relate to that part. I agree it's best to end when the quality of it is still good. I was a huge fan of Sons Of Anarchy, at times yeah things seem to be a little far fetched but overall I enjoyed it and think they ended the show right, while like you said, the quality of the show was still good.

Michael Jordan became unrecognizable when he returned to the nba after his 2nd retirement to play for the Wizards.
Farve in his final nfl season as a nfl qb was terrible. A hof amazing 1 of a kind qb having a awful final season.

Not ending a tv show when the quality is still good or great is gambling resulting in something similar terrible of the above.
It will be terrible, very hard to watch, and somber because of how unrecognizable the tv show is because of the quality greatly altered.

Its still on Life Support but could be showing signs of improvement!

According the reports, CMT has begun early talks of negotiating the revival of the Tim Allen comedy Last Man Standing that was canceled by ABC back in May after six seasons.

These talks could lead to nothing as the price range may be to much for CMT.

If they could land LMS it would be a nice addition to a potential one hour comedy block paired with the Billy Ray Cyrus comedy Still the King.

VN Store

Back