TB 37th

Brad Keselowski
Martin Truex Jr
Kasey Kahne
Ryan Blaney
Trevor Bayne
Ricky Stenhouse Jr

Finish - 19th

Based on the race totals, I'd bet someone will get close to 200 points. 3 drivers who had decent finishes and 3 sucked! I probably finished in the middle of the pack-maybe top 20. Hmmm.🤔Lots of racing to go, but need at least top 10 finishes over the next 12 races or I can forget making the Chase. I don't like the points set up this year.

Based on the race totals, I'd bet someone will get close to 200 points. 3 drivers who had decent finishes and 3 sucked! I probably finished in the middle of the pack-maybe top 20. Hmmm.🤔Lots of racing to go, but need at least top 10 finishes over the next 12 races or I can forget making the Chase. I don't like the points set up this year.

I had a good one going with 5 of 6 in top 10 but then Brad had his problems and my guys ended up:
2nd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 13th, and 23..so not a bad week..do some posters get eliminated at the chase or is that just for fun?

I had a good week but needed it after the week 1 and 2 average finishes...right at 190
Horrible luck for the people picking the 4 and 18

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, how is Erik Jones a Group B driver?

Gibbs (which Furniture Row basically is) were so dominant last year it seemed right. He's finish 14th and 15th last 2 weeks so it seems about right. But every 6 weeks or so I'll make adjustments as needed to the groups.

I had a good one going with 5 of 6 in top 10 but then Brad had his problems and my guys ended up:
2nd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 13th, and 23..so not a bad week..do some posters get eliminated at the chase or is that just for fun?

Only 16 make the Chase just like in NASCAR.

VN Store

Back