Lane Kiffin on Chattanooga 102.3 sports talk

I think he may be our best realistic choice. How long are we going to let Gruden toy with us. My list is this and in this order. Franklin Peterson Frost and then Kiffin. We need to hire someone that we dont have to beg to come here.

First, not sure Gruden is doing anything to us. As much as I would like to see him here, we as fans are the only ones toying with our hopes. Second, you would have to beg Franklin to leave PSU. And I’d think Peterson is a pretty hard get. If the baseball hire is any indication of how Currie operates(yes I realize it’s baseball), my bet is we hire some one not on the radar. I followed the baseball search, and I don’t remember anyone(the insiders) mentioning Vitello. On paper he looks like a good hire, but so did Serrano. Oh well, like most on here, what do I know?

When's the last time we had Bama on the ropes in the 4th Q? If I'm not mistaken, it was Kiffin's year.

Yes, he was a punk then, but he's the last coach we've had that coached the kids up, IMO.

If no Gruden or other established coach, I'd take him back in a heartbeat over another google coach.

Reactions: 2 people
When's the last time we had Bama on the ropes in the 4th Q? If I'm not mistaken, it was Kiffin's year.

Yes, he was a punk then, but he's the last coach we've had that coached the kids up, IMO.

If no Gruden or other established coach, I'd take him back in a heartbeat over another google coach.

Unbelievably it was 2015 with Butch.

First, not sure Gruden is doing anything to us. As much as I would like to see him here, we as fans are the only ones toying with our hopes. Second, you would have to beg Franklin to leave PSU. And I’d think Peterson is a pretty hard get. If the baseball hire is any indication of how Currie operates(yes I realize it’s baseball), my bet is we hire some one not on the radar. I followed the baseball search, and I don’t remember anyone(the insiders) mentioning Vitello. On paper he looks like a good hire, but so did Serrano. Oh well, like most on here, what do I know?
You lost me on the baseball reference. I agree that we dont know if Gruden is toying with us. I personally dont feel that Gruden is our best option

:good!:

VN Store

Back