Lamonte Turner appreciation thread

Had to dig deep for this bump lol.

25 points (career high?) on 6-9 (3-3 3PT, 10-10 FT), 6 boards, 2 assists, 1 steal, 2 TO.

Kid has always had ice in his veins, came through for us big time tonight. Has potential to be a star with good coaching and development. Still one of my favorites.

Reactions: 1 person

25 points (career high?) on 6-9 (3-3 3PT, 10-10 FT), 6 boards, 2 assists, 1 steal, 2 TO.

Kid has always had ice in his veins, came through for us big time tonight. Has potential to be a star with good coaching and development. Still one of my favorites.

Ice?? Or shoots no matter what?

Reactions: 1 person
Kid grabs some boards too, led the team in rebounding tonight. Great for Turner, makes me cringe for Williams.

Good game. I think he is about at his peak though. Undersized two that will shoot you out of a game just as much or more than he will win a game for you.

My only issue with Lamonte was his ball handling. Seems like that was a problem last year though. He was clutch tonight

My only issue with Lamonte was his ball handling. Seems like that was a problem last year though. He was clutch tonight

True. I thought he had better handles than he actually does. 2 TOs isn't too too terrible for how much he handled it tonight. Needs to tighten up though.

Agreed.

Sometimes I feel like he tries to force things that’s not there.

If he’d be more relaxed and stop forcing dumb shots, he could be better than he already is right now.

Damn Ziti. I like to give u the benefit of the doubt, but lately, it's almost like u don't want to give any Vols credit and any win, any props

Texas AM game. I was on here begging for people to talk about the win. That was one week ago.

That was a big win and UT caught them at the right time. Looks like A&M is about to take off

That team was much better than the team we played tonight. They didn’t play great but I felt like we actually played a good team and we were lucky to get them.

I don’t let a computer tell me what is a good win and a bad win. I use my brain.

That team was much better than the team we played tonight. They didn’t play great but I felt like we actually played a good team and we were lucky to get them.

I don’t let a computer tell me what is a good win and a bad win. I use my brain.

Too bad the committee doesn’t use your brain

Reactions: 2 people
You’re a smart guy. Too bad you let others think for you and tell you a win at South Carolina is the same as a win at duke.

If you don't like the system, fine. But you are constantly pissing on those that understand that's the system in place. You don't like they count the same? Fine. But the committee says they are. And, that's all that matters. Not whether or not you think it's dumb.

Reactions: 2 people
If you don't like the system, fine. But you are constantly pissing on those that understand that's the system in place. You don't like they count the same? Fine. But the committee says they are. And, that's all that matters. Not whether or not you think it's dumb.

Nope.

Hit ignore.

VN Store

Back