lady vols will win 2018 Champinship!

So far they look like a top 4 team and the potential to improve is strongest with them. Even those waiting for players to be illegable still don't have the ups our freshman and Meme, and green are adding every game. I would put us in top 5 odds.

hmmm....couldn't read yer post..

Really? NC of 2017/2018. Good, now I can have a few drinks and relax. Will it be an undefeated season? If so no need for me to watch anything.:)

Really? NC of 2017/2018. Good, now I can have a few drinks and relax. Will it be an undefeated season? If so no need for me to watch anything.:)

To be fair the poster didn’t say WHAT championship! They already won the Cancun challenge tote/championship so the poster would be correct (although it was in 2017 it was during the 17/18 season). Could also win a regular season SEC championship or the tournament championship. All those would still make this title post correct.

Reactions: 1 person
To be fair the poster didn’t say WHAT championship! They already won the Cancun challenge tote/championship so the poster would be correct (although it was in 2017 it was during the 17/18 season). Could also win a regular season SEC championship or the tournament championship. All those would still make this title post correct.

Why not ,, aim for that?

Every dynasty starts with a streak.

Last edited:
I think the implication of this thread is that we need the LVs to start playing games again, SOON. Just a few more days......

Last edited:
enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

Stanford just beat # 11 UCLA 76 - 65 making the Lady Vol's look good.

that and the fact ok state played MSU to within 3 points on their court, beat UCLA, and are ranked (and we beat them) makes these wins with a so called weak schedule look even better also.

My error. You are correct he did not say what championship. I made a dumb mistake. :snoring: at the Submit Reply button :sad:

Hmmm...sweet 16 is probably a stretch.

i see four losses coming soon TAMU, SC, ND, MSST...followed by a win and two more losses

Hmmm...sweet 16 is probably a stretch.

i see four losses coming soon TAMU, SC, ND, MSST...followed by a win and two more losses

Meh... I could see us going 2-2... I don’t see us losing to LSU and def not A&M at home. It could happen but I see this team staying in these games and making the correct plays to be at the top of the SEC.

I don’t know what’s goig to happen but I am excited to see how our team performs in differing situations especially on the road in some hostile environments.

I'm hoping they win them all going away but common sense says they will be tested. What I believe is more important is how they react to the outcome of the gauntlet. If they win, will they continue to improve or will they become overconfident? If they lose, will they learn from it or not.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back