Lady Vols @ Lsu

Someone needs to step up for us and QUICK!!!!

Ya'll are talking like the game is over with....There is still anothger 10 minutes left to play

GO LADY VOLS!!!!

Geez, I can't stand those LSU fans! They are all so fairweather it isn't even funny!

Hmm Augustus decided to go to the fade away jumper! Thats hard to stop...Pat go back to the zone!!!

We might really hate them come football season.....I agree they're fairweather fans though....That's fine...they can beat us tonight if they want to but I hope they remember us come March

Originally posted by surrealvol@Feb 10, 2005 8:24 PM
Critical point right here. Launch the 3's!!!!!!!

:question: Not now.....We get too happy with the 3 pointers and we'll get so far behind we won't be able to come back.....Let's go girls, suck it up and win this thing!

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Feb 10, 2005 8:27 PM
Man, these refs SUCK!!!!!!!!

Zolman was knocked to the floor and they didn't call anything. What a crock. We are gonna lose, I have no faith in our comeback ability.

I am not a fairweather fan and I can say that our ladies team just isn't near as good as teams in the past.

Had a chance!!! Can't make these kinds of mistakes....deal with the crowd AND the refs....

The man to man D is getting torched right now!! We need to go to the zone and on O get the ball inside we still got 7:53 left its only 11!!!

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 10, 2005 8:28 PM
I am not a fairweather fan and I can say that our ladies team just isn't near as good as teams in the past.

No, they will be back in fine form. We have some youngin's playing big ball.

These refs are killing me! Our players are getting knocked to the floor and they are calling these petty fouls on us.

Dang it! I think I just heard Roy Orbison humming and warming up his voice. I thought sure we would get this one. We just haven't gotten into any kind of rhythm at all.

Guess the announcers will head over to Pokey's place for some postgame doughnuts and cajun coffee!

We can't make a shot to save our lives now.....what in the world is going on?

Its 14.....Come on guy we can rally we just got to play our butts off....Let's go GIRLS!!!!!!

VN Store

Back