Lady Vols have a second straight top-5 class

Holly Warlick is not going anywhere this year. Tennessee will be 9 - 0 when they meet Texas, and I believe they will beat Texas. I believe they will be 16 - 0 when they meet South Carolina.

That would be PHENOMENAL! But I don’t think we beat Texas! Their guards will be hard to handle for our young group.

Reactions: 1 person
Holly Warlick is not going anywhere this year. Tennessee will be 9 - 0 when they meet Texas, and I believe they will beat Texas. I believe they will be 16 - 0 when they meet South Carolina.

Any specific reason you believe they will beat Texas? Or just a hunch?

Texas's big girl center graduated last year too, didn't she?

Yes Lang graduated, Rellah only played like 6 minutes in the opener and she has been very vocal about wanting to play/start, it will be interesting to see if she aren’t getting the minutes how she responds

Texas has one of the MOST experienced backcourts in the country. I'm excited to see our Freshman go against them. It will be a learning experience for sure. I know our guards will be ready, but this game will be a huge test for them.

Yes Lang graduated, Rellah only played like 6 minutes in the opener and she has been very vocal about wanting to play/start, it will be interesting to see if she aren’t getting the minutes how she responds

If anyone transfers out of Texas following this season I would expect it to be her. She made some pretty lofty comments (saying she was the real number 1 player in her recruiting class and that Texas would be winning championships... yes with an s, while she was there) so I know she is itching to prove herself the best freshman in the country. I hope she balls out. Nothing could be better for the sport than another great player but I do fear if she doesn't she will end up another high profile transfer.

If anyone transfers out of Texas following this season I would expect it to be her. She made some pretty lofty comments (saying she was the real number 1 player in her recruiting class and that Texas would be winning championships... yes with an s, while she was there) so I know she is itching to prove herself the best freshman in the country. I hope she balls out. Nothing could be better for the sport than another great player but I do fear if she doesn't she will end up another high profile transfer.

Would you allow her to suit up as a LV ? She does seem a bit poison after all the hoopla about Diamond & Tea' this couldn't possibly be considered right ?

Would you allow her to suit up as a LV ? She does seem a bit poison after all the hoopla about Diamond & Tea' this couldn't possibly be considered right ?

The coaching staff learned a very valuable lesson when dealing with these 'types' of players. They can't afford to allow that back in the locker room.

Reactions: 2 people

i agree with you 100% on Rellah. I also wanted to say i know it`s early and it`s the class of 2019 but there is a guard that`s right up there with Nyah Green and the Lady Vols are one of her schools her name is Celeste Taylor 5-11 LI, NY, she can fill it up and has a good looking jump shot. Note her team Long Island Lutheran will be playing Amira Collins and Paul VI on Dec 10th. Holly needs to watch Taylor.

Nope keep her where she is, she could've joined us as we were once in her Top 5 and she chose not to, let her go elsewhere. I also don't think her personality mesh with the 2017 (#1 recruiting class) and the 2018 (#3 via Prospect Nation) recruiting class. Those ladies are team first players and Rellah (from what I have seen) is a very "it's all about me" type of player.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back