Lady Vol Practice Begins today.

I don't want to get into more speculation about specific players, but I have to disagree with the bolded part. Guys get into abrupt fights and just as quickly fist bump and get over them. Girls let things simmer along, resent each other, pick at each other, rearrange their BFF's, then maybe have a fight, which doesn't clear the air at all or makes things worse.

Very sexist attitude.

Reactions: 1 person
So you think there are no gender differences in behavior? (Whether they're innate or learned is another issue.)

you ain't wrong, boy. All my kidlets walk on their own feet.

Environment versus genetics.

I have coached somewhere around 2500 girls in my 36 years (Including teams/clinics/and prodigies)...I have seen incredibly athletic girls from a non-athletic gene-pool and I have seen just as many softies that stem from deep athletic roots....In that time I have seen more girls keep a grudge, than I have seen drop a grudge. Guys seem to be able to get into altercations and later turn from rivals into friends. . . I can't remember very many of my female players who reversed their feelings for each other, whether they came to actual altercations or not..What I do remember is telling those players who did affect my team with personal/personnel dislikes...

"When you leave this practice and walk the halls of your school, you are still teammates. You will nod your head or acknowledge your teammate when you pass them away from our gatherings...If you don't and I find out about it, and you leave this team on your own or because I dismiss you from it...

I know how you play, I know your strengths and I know your weaknesses,,,If can't get your emotions under control and you have to leave this org, I know how to maximize that knowledge to stop you as an opponent

...""I think you've got a decision to make...""

Number 53 center Stephanie Soares no schools listed in the 2018 Hoopgurlz top 60 is the top big center left.

PBR-CGBR Skills-July 2017: Superior length, shot blocking presence and mobility; emerging offensive game; versatile defender with limitless potential. (Olson)

Adidas Gauntlet-April 2017: Low-post performer with superb mobility, emerging offensive game; shot blocking presence; rebounds, initiates fast break; an elite post prospect with off-the-charts potential.

She will make a very good pickup for someone.

VN Store

Back