LADY VOL HOOPS CENTRAL: Saint Francis

Reynolds isn't the passer she was last season or at least of late. Wonder why?

The group with Harrison should start and this group should be the subs

Jones, Ariel, Bash, and Carter should be getting plenty of rest a game. This is the kind of game where you want the freshmen, Moore and Izzy getting lots of game time.

why are we even playing this game? St. Francis supposedly played well against ohio state recently--this year? last year?--but they look like a group that should be playing maryville and not a major-college opponent. They are tiny. We need practice against better competition.

I don't see any reason to keep Izzy on the court now. She is the one player we can't afford to lose... and she just hit the deck hard while I was typing this.

They are triple teaming the post so perfect opportunity to kick out for the three.

why are we even playing this game? St. Francis supposedly played well against ohio state recently--this year? last year?--but they look like a group that should be playing maryville and not a major-college opponent. They are tiny. We need practice against better competition.

They lost to Ohio State this year. The score was something like 110-97.

She needs court time. She hasn't played hardly at all this season. Normally, I'd agree, but she needs to get some games under her belt before Rutgers and Stanford.

she has 15+ mins tonight. That's enough. Court time against an 0-4 team isn't helping her.

We just don't believe in kicking out to the three. Just not in our thinking.

Middleton is too good not to be on the court. Holly's decision not to give her more mins in the Texas and UTC game is baffling.

Reactions: 3 people
Sloppy play is when a lot of injuries happen. People crashing into each other, tripping, falling down.

I feel sorry for Middleton. She keeps making nice passes to Burdick and Burdick keeps missing layups. I count at least three assists Middleton should have had tonight on easy shots.

We just don't believe in kicking out to the three. Just not in our thinking.

Right on cue...

THAT was a "I'm confident" 3. Nared looks so much more natural at that spot than Jones. Same with Burdick at the high post. Hopefully, Nared becomes the starter soon.

I feel sorry for Middleton. She keeps making nice passes to Burdick and Burdick keeps missing layups. I count at least three assists Middleton should have had tonight on easy shots.

Regardless, Middleton's filling up the stat line.

ON the plus side, she's getting to the line.

I hate this substitution. There is no reason to put the starters back in and leave Dunbar on the bench.

VN Store

Back