LADY VOL HOOPS CENTRAL: Alabama

Apparently you don't follow the football fan base as closely as women's basketball. Especially after Spurrier got outcoached by Butch.... again.

I do. That has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Injuries or not, Tennessee is still the second best team on your schedule. So I guess USC will only learn from one game this season.... that they don't belong on the same court as UConn.

Don't care from an X's and O's standpoint. Wanting to see a sellout, and then get ready for senior night on Thursday.

Who are you to convince anything?

Oh, I'm no one to convince of anything because what you're trying to sell, I'm too smart to buy. There's no convincing to be done, although I must say, you are trying DESPERATELY to convince the small number of Tennessee fans who post here that South Carolina is the greatest thing since sliced bread and that we should just be happy for the chance to play such a fantastic specimen of a basketball team as USC. As I said, you reek of desperation, junior. You're really rather pitiful.

How many of those previous championship did you contribute to? I'll wait. You're just a damn spectator like me. This conference has been under Tennessee's lead forever yet their has not been a single representative in the final four since 08 from anyone in the conference.

LOL . . . and it's "there" not "their." South Carolina education? Beyond that bit of amusement, you're just trolling. If you aren't I'd like you to try to seriously answer this question: Why are you here?

Oh, I'm no one to convince of anything because what you're trying to sell, I'm too smart to buy. There's no convincing to be done, although I must say, you are trying DESPERATELY to convince the small number of Tennessee fans who post here that South Carolina is the greatest thing since sliced bread and that we should just be happy for the chance to play such a fantastic specimen of a basketball team as USC. As I said, you reek of desperation, junior. You're really rather pitiful.

You "OLD MAN" are remedial. I've stated on many different occasions. That, I, the girls, nor anyone else is trying to prove anything.

LOL . . . and it's "there" not "their." South Carolina education? Beyond that bit of amusement, you're just trolling. If you aren't I'd like you to try to seriously answer this question: Why are you here?

Simple answer... Because I can be. And, If you don't like it, I've suggested before that there is an ignore button for you to click.

Last edited:
SC is the favorite to get their fourth win over Tennessee Lady Vols in 49 meetings. I think we can take SC at home expect they can take us up there. Still have to play the game.

Reactions: 1 person
You "OLD MAN" are remedial. I've stated on many different occasions. That, I, the girls, nor anyone else is trying to prove anything.

I'm a woman in my 30s with a degree from Harvard (hence my moniker). So . . . no. (And not only is your spelling abysmal, so is your sentence structure.)

If you weren't trying to prove something, you wouldn't come to a rival team's fan board and post in the manner in which you are posting.

Simple answer... Because I can be. And, If you don't like it, I've suggested before that there is an ignore button for you to click.

Troll, troll, troll your boat . . . Nice nonresponse, though.

Besides, why would I ignore you? Internet forums are the only place where it's still socially acceptable to mock stupid people, and you're fair game for me. Frankly, you are far too entertaining for me to ignore. Of course, you are free to end the conversation any time, as you said you were going to do before. Remember?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Again, we aren't going to get any better by playing your depleted squad. It's really an unnecessary blip on the conference schedule at this point.

An unnecessary blip on the conference schedule? Tennessee is a very solid top 10 team and THE highest blip on your conference schedule, and not one to be taken lightly even with a depleted squad. But of course, when your out of conference schedule is full of such powerhouses as Liberty, San Diego State, Savannah, North Carolina Central, Hampton, and Charlotte, I guess an in-conference game with Tennessee is just a "blip."

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back