Labor/Drunk Day

rockyvols

Bruh
Fire grill up brosefs drink some cold brews and dont do a dad dam thing!!!

Goin to drink beer an watch braves an rays game wit some buds at mexican resturaunt

Sparty weren't you close by when the young man fell?

Yes. Made for an odd night. I kinda just sat down in my seat the rest of the game. I went with some friends and 4 of us hadn't been at a game together since the early 90's. Last time we were together was at bama. Can't remember the year, but some vol fans sat down in front of us. The man turned to give us a high five, and his eyes rolled back. He turned purple and died of a heart attack at my feet. Then my buddy passes out, as his dad had just died of an attack about 2 weeks prior.
Still can't believe that kid fell. Been thinking about his parents all weekend.

Yes. Made for an odd night. I kinda just sat down in my seat the rest of the game. I went with some friends and 4 of us hadn't been at a game together since the early 90's. Last time we were together was at bama. Can't remember the year, but some vol fans sat down in front of us. The man turned to give us a high five, and his eyes rolled back. He turned purple and died of a heart attack at my feet. Then my buddy passes out, as his dad had just died of an attack about 2 weeks prior.

Sorry your thinking and going thru all that Sparty..I know I've seen things I wish I never would have... I know the feelin

One of those things u wish would go away but feel bad for thinking that way. Have you been able to watch the game again?

One of those things u wish would go away but feel bad for thinking that way. Have you been able to watch the game again?

Yeah, I watched it saturday with my little one. I've been around awhile and seen a few things. Weird things happen. It didn't keep me from enjoying the rest of the night, but I just didn't feel like getting up and cheering. Remember, we didn't know he was going to die.

My problem is I put myself in the parents shoes, and, as bad as it sounds, I put myself in that kids shoes and picture myself enjoying a game, then spinning out of control for 40 feet, slow motion, regular speed. And I keep doing it. I try to imagine what may be going through my mind at that point. It gets me in a deep thought funk.

VN Store

Back