'19 LA RB John Emery Jr (LSU commit)

Any UGA poster is referred to as a troll? Hasn't happened to me, but then again I don't come here to flame their board. A bit of advice, stop getting mad that you see a UT bias here. Not sure if you're colorblind or not, but all the orange you see should tell you it's a UT board. If you want everyone to have the same opinion as you about how great UGA is, go to a UGA board.

Any UGA poster is referred to as a troll? Hasn't happened to me, but then again I don't come here to flame their board. A bit of advice, stop getting mad that you see a UT bias here. Not sure if you're colorblind or not, but all the orange you see should tell you it's a UT board. If you want everyone to have the same opinion as you about how great UGA is, go to a UGA board.
Troll. I just didn't want you to feel left out. That was good advice.

No need to ignore him. 😁
orig

Rekt.

Reactions: Atlanta917
I can't take credit for doing it, I just know it happened. And wanted to spread the love. 😍
There needs to be some type of board reaction when someone gets banned. Maybe dramatically have each post blow up. Maybe fireworks and confetti scrolls down everyone's screen. maybe a countdown that the rest of us get to watch.

There needs to be some type of board reaction when someone gets banned. Maybe dramatically have each post blow up. Maybe fireworks and confetti scrolls down everyone's screen. maybe a countdown that the rest of us get to watch.
I love the way you think! 🤣

1533327284041.gif

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
That would be nice. I think shadow bans are the most effective though. Allows the person to post but no one sees it. Eventually they get tired of arguing with themselves and just fade out. lol we could add your flair to it and freak could make a board of all the shadowbanned posts for ppl to look at, at the end of each month.

Money talks?
My gosh!!! Who are their bagmen?
My brother in law knows someone connected in some way with Georgia who told him six months ago that Georgia is cheating in recruiting big time. I never give much weight to those comments but their success lately has me wondering....

All these quotes are from the day he committed... All have aged well.
Dude clearly took a bag of cash to come play at GA.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back